• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT Bunnyrun from Shrewsbury to Essex

Found this:

Thumpers Mum : Shrewsbury to Birmingham (wednesday afternoon)
Theo: Birmingham to Traceys in warwickshire (wednesday evening)
Tracey: Drop off at junction 12 M1 Toddington** {{Friday morning?}}
Liz: Pick up from Jct 10 and drive to M25 Waltham Abbey (Friday 30th Evening)
BunnieMum: M25 TO Eastbourne (Sat 31st May)

:lol: :lol: that hasn't helped at all :lol: :lol:

I thought they needed to get to Essex, so why Eastborne??

Oh my poor brain hurts!

To make it clear, I can pick up buns from wherever they will be this monday (bank holiday) and take them to Starlights in Essex...is this whats needed?

Oh ok....not so easy then, I though they were coming to Essex...looks like most of the journey is covered. If I can be of help Monday, even if it just taking them part way let me know, I have always liked dutchies ;)

Last edited:
Oh ok....not so easy then, I though they were coming to Essex...looks like most of the journey is covered. If I can be of help Monday, even if it just taking them part way let me know, I have always liked dutchies ;)

Heya yeah sorry, they were to be coming here but i thought i would inform marchhare as she loves her dutchies and she jumped at the chance of having them all, so they have already found their forever home :)

Back