• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
Im realitively new on here. I first joined the forum when i was looking for a rescue rabbit as I had recently lost 1 of mine and wanted a compaion for my house rabbit who is very lonely without her pal. I have successfully found a rabbit in a rescue centre not far from me and we are collecting him on sunday. I cant wait to get him as hes gorgeous and will hopefully be a good friend to my little house bun. Im saving up to get them a bigger hutch/run for the garden ive seen a great one. They are house buns but go out everyday in the summer and I want to upgrade their excisiting run. I think this forum is such a fab place.

:wave: Hiya.

How lovely that you have found a new friend for your bun in a rescue.

I hope all goes well when they meet.

Keep us all posted with plenty of pictures please!

Helen

I will post pics and info as soon as I can. im sure they will get on as my current bun Flopsey is so soft and just wants someone to clean :lol: The rabbit weve rescued is a lovely black lionhead.

Back