Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

Thinking of Su and her family at such a sad time
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

In the short time I've been at RU yours was a name I recognised from the start.
    My thoughts to your family at this very sad time.
    Rest in Peace.
    xxx

Wise Old Thumper

Rest in peace Su, thinking of Mark and family today x

Sleep tight Su, my love to you, Mark and all your friends and family today xxxx

Mama Doe

Dear Su, today is not only the very sad day that you are laid to rest but also Florence Nightgale's birthday. I find it apt as you were the Florence Nightgale to the bunny world. Doting on them and nursing the sick and injured back to health.

You were an amazing woman, and even though we'd never met or spoken I loved your posts and thank you for all the support. I will miss all the photos of your amazing, laid back and happy animals. You are inspirational with your friendly advice and fund raising abilities.

I am glad the sun is shining today, I think its the love and warmth of millions of bunnies and people sending you their respects.

Sweet dreams xxx

Sue you brought sunshine and love to the forum community, and I will never forget your kindness to me last year when my Grandmother was ill.
    I miss chatting to you and reading your posts on the forum, part of you will remain in all our hearts forever.

Love and hugs to Mark and the rest of Sues family and friends on this sad day.
    XX

Adopt your own Siggy Bunny
    Luxury Bunny Hotel to raise funds for Guardian Angels Sanctuaries.

I've been Boo'd

Today I will stand in the garden with Little Bob in my arms - we will look upwards and say our goodbyes

I am trying to think of the wonderful things that you did, rather than the fact that you have gone

Please look after all the Rainbow Bridge Bunnies and animals - I know this is selfish, but could I ask you to cuddle my Hairy Mob Bridge Buns and tell them that I miss them with every second that passes

I promise faithfully to look after your Little Bob - I can tell you that he is happy and has decided that I am his He is spraying me and chinning me - I hope that makes you smile and also helps you

I will miss you, our chats, our mails but most of all, our friendship.

Have fun with all the animals Su - I know you will be enjoying all the cuddles and the binkies - and we have to remember, that time has no meaning at the Bridge so in the blink of an eye, we will all be together again.

Rest easy Su, today is closure and I know that you would want us all to do what we always do, and that's look after everyone and all the animals.

Bye for now dear freind

Your Little Bob xxxxx send all the love in the world to his mummy xxx

Kisses to all the bunnies
    Jay, John and the Hairy Mob

www.ebonyeyes.co.uk

FREE THE REW EIGHT

Wise Old Thumper
    Bunny Hop Hotel & Rescue, Leigh, Lancashire (not far from Bolton)

Rest in peace Su, all your animals are where you wanted them to be and how nice it is for them knowing that when their time comes their mummy will be waiting for them.
    Will be thinking of you, Mark and all your family & friends.

Visit our website
    www.bunnyhop.co.uk

Alpha Buck

Su, you were, are and always will be a greatly loved and well respected member of this forum. I never had the oppertunity to meet you, but it is easy to tell from your post what a warm and friendly person you were to all you knew.
    You and your loved ones are in my thoughts today.
    Rest In Peace Su
    xxxx

I didnt know you like many people on here did, i just knew you as cannonwoman, a kind giving person who cared greatly for her animals and wrote funny,sad,true and heartfelt posts.

I will miss seeing your avatar picture and going 'awww' in my head everytime i saw it. sounds silly but i always did that!

xxxx

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.