• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

In the short time I've been at RU yours was a name I recognised from the start.
My thoughts to your family at this very sad time.
Rest in Peace.
xxx

Dear Su, today is not only the very sad day that you are laid to rest but also Florence Nightgale's birthday. I find it apt as you were the Florence Nightgale to the bunny world. Doting on them and nursing the sick and injured back to health.

You were an amazing woman, and even though we'd never met or spoken I loved your posts and thank you for all the support. I will miss all the photos of your amazing, laid back and happy animals. You are inspirational with your friendly advice and fund raising abilities.

I am glad the sun is shining today, I think its the love and warmth of millions of bunnies and people sending you their respects.

Sweet dreams xxx

Sue you brought sunshine and love to the forum community, and I will never forget your kindness to me last year when my Grandmother was ill.
I miss chatting to you and reading your posts on the forum, part of you will remain in all our hearts forever.

Love and hugs to Mark and the rest of Sues family and friends on this sad day.
XX

Today I will stand in the garden with Little Bob in my arms - we will look upwards and say our goodbyes :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am trying to think of the wonderful things that you did, rather than the fact that you have gone :(

Please look after all the Rainbow Bridge Bunnies and animals - I know this is selfish, but could I ask you to cuddle my Hairy Mob Bridge Buns and tell them that I miss them with every second that passes:cry::cry:

I promise faithfully to look after your Little Bob - I can tell you that he is happy and has decided that I am his:rolleyes: He is spraying me and chinning me - I hope that makes you smile and also helps you :D

I will miss you, our chats, our mails but most of all, our friendship.

Have fun with all the animals Su - I know you will be enjoying all the cuddles and the binkies - and we have to remember, that time has no meaning at the Bridge so in the blink of an eye, we will all be together again.

Rest easy Su, today is closure and I know that you would want us all to do what we always do, and that's look after everyone and all the animals.

Bye for now dear freind :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Your Little Bob xxxxx send all the love in the world to his mummy xxx

LittleBob805086.jpg

Rest in peace Su, all your animals are where you wanted them to be and how nice it is for them knowing that when their time comes their mummy will be waiting for them.
Will be thinking of you, Mark and all your family & friends.

Su, you were, are and always will be a greatly loved and well respected member of this forum. I never had the oppertunity to meet you, but it is easy to tell from your post what a warm and friendly person you were to all you knew.
You and your loved ones are in my thoughts today.
Rest In Peace Su
xxxx

I didnt know you like many people on here did, i just knew you as cannonwoman, a kind giving person who cared greatly for her animals and wrote funny,sad,true and heartfelt posts.

I will miss seeing your avatar picture and going 'awww' in my head everytime i saw it. sounds silly but i always did that!

xxxx

It's so sad that such a beautiful caring woman has been taken too soon :cry:

I warmed to you as soon as i saw your posts on the forum when i was a 'newbie'. I couldn't believe that here was someone who was as bonkers about cats as i was, i loved seeing your pictures and i was always in awe at the number of puddy cats you had :D

Your love and devotion touched me deeply, and i will always remember you, this world is a poorer place without you :cry:

I never got to see you in person, but i know that one day i will finally meet you. Look after all the furries and they will look after you.

Sending much love and a huge hug for Mark and Su's family today. You are in my thoughts :cry:

Su thinking of all your family and friends today. Today is a celebration of your life to remember the good times and also the bad times. The times when you made us all smile and the times you where franticly trying to save the bunny world, your love for bunnys was seen by everyone and there was not a case that went by where you didnt offer your support and care. The world lost a Angel the day you said goodbye, Rest in peace su i am sure you have lots of work to do in heaven.

Rest well, dear Su.....you meant SO much to so very many people. You were always there to help anyone who needed it, and had such love and devotion to Mark and all of your furry family. I know that you will be happy and at peace now, cuddling and caring for all of your Bridge babies who went before you, and waiting for the ones yet to come.

Sleep peacefully.....thinking of you, Mark, and your family on this day and always. xxxxx

Su, Mark and animals, I have been thinking about you all constantly since I heard the sad news.

I am so glad that Su's animals have gone to the kind loving homes she had wanted them to have.

Mark, I hope today goes smoothly and that it is everything Su wanted it to be. I hope you are able take some comfort in the fact that there are so many people here thinking of you today.

Like most people here I only knew Su as cannonwoman, yet I still miss her and the lovely pictures and stories she posted here. You were an amazing person Su and you will be greatly missed by so many people.

Sleep tight Su xxxx

Su, I'm thinking about you and remembering the supportive messages you sent when I was so worried when Floss contracted myxi, and again when Nia was obviously failing. You are so missed here on the forum by many of us who knew you only "electronically", but the devastation felt by her family and close friends just doesn't bear thinking about, so my heartfelt sympathies go to you all. I was going to nip into the church at 11.30 but think I'll spend the time outside with my bunsters and have a word with "The Big Guy Up There" instead..it seems more appropriate somehow.

I never met or spoke to Su in person but just reading her posts always made me smile. You could tell she was a very compassionate and brave woman and it was easy to see how much she adored her husband and her furries :D

Its such a tragic loss to lose someone so kind so young.

I will be thinking of Mark and of Su's loved ones today at 11.30.

Merry Part x

Back