• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

I will never forget Su (cannonwoman) remember her shaving her head:D she still looked gorgeous after her hair cut:) was such a shock when she grew her wings:cry:RIP SU you took your last flight on angels wings:)

In many ways it was Shan, but I know she now has the peace that alluded her in life. She was a very dear friend and we shared many hours talking. I still have all of the C+W CDs she compiled for me. We both loved C+W music. We would put the world to rights over a bottle of wine (or 2 !!) and this song always got the full volume treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU&list=RDBPCjC543llU&t=52

Miss you still Su, you are in a better place now though.....................and I bet it's 5 O'clock all of the time ;) xx

Su, it has been 10 years since you passed away. I still miss you very much but I know that you are now at peace, never again to suffer in any way.
I feel blessed to have had you as a friend, one who could really understand me, just as I could understand you. As we used to say 'to truly understand you would have to had been there...........'

I will never forget you and I will always treasure the CD compilations of C+W music you sent me. I have one of our favorites on now........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqtO88ZlBQ

pDDOdLV.jpg

EdAzYaJ.jpg

xxxx

Su, it has been 10 years since you passed away. I still miss you very much but I know that you are now at peace, never again to suffer in any way.
I feel blessed to have had you as a friend, one who could really understand me, just as I could understand you. As we used to say 'to truly understand you would have to had been there...........'

I will never forget you and I will always treasure the CD compilations of C+W music you sent me. I have one of our favorites on now........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfqtO88ZlBQ

pDDOdLV.jpg

EdAzYaJ.jpg

xxxx

I've always liked Alan Jackson but it's beyond coincidence that I heard this song on the radio at work today for the first time.

Thinking of you, Jane, as you remember your dear friend, Su. xxxxx

I've always liked Alan Jackson but it's beyond coincidence that I heard this song on the radio at work today for the first time.

Thinking of you, Jane, as you remember your dear friend, Su. xxxxx

Oh my :shock:

You would have loved Su M, she had a heart of gold and a naughty sense of humour !! She would have loved you too, she was a very astute judge of character.

11 years gone Su and yet it only seems like yesterday when we would speak on the phone putting the world to rights

JaqLBKD.jpg

Miss you lots mate xx

I am sitting here listening to all the CDs of C+W music you gave me Su. I just wish I could still talk with you. I know you'd understand where I am at atm :love:

I didn’t know Su, it sounds like she was a wonderful person and an amazing friend :love:

She was. She had a SOH very similar to mine, so we had many a laugh about things most people would not find that funny !! She is at peace now though, with no more mental torture from all her 'demons'. I understand and I am glad that she will never have to feel the fear again x

12 years today since you passed away Su. You are never forgotten and I know you finally found peace :love:

xT6rU7E.png

RaayhuE.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back