• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rules for Free Ads

RE: U.S. Forum

Hi Gail...what forum are you on..on the U.S. side? I would be interested to join that forum if you can send me the link. My email address is MrsRoss32@yahoo.com Thankyou !

Oh I so liking this forum you are so rescue friendly!!! :wave:

I'm on another forum sometimes but they are USA base and very much into breeding!:shock:

Ive got in the habbit now of looking at gumtree, preloved and pets4homes almost every day. So if anyone wants to pm me as well please feel free. I will be messaging people anyway. If someone already doing this would like to send me a generic message to copy and add to as seen fit that would also be handy, but in the meantime common sense will tell me what to put..

Captain Helen has been helping us with the free ads for some time but, with her own rescue work taking up more of her time, she has decided to step down from the team. On behalf of the admin team, I'd like to thank Helen for all her hard work over recent months, it's been a huge help. :love:

Jaysmonkey and Fifibutton will continue to deal with any PM's concerning the ads; contact details are in the first post of this thread. :D

Would this only be for free to a good home, or for any bunny that looks mistreated or is very cheap.

It's not just for free to a good home bunnies - any ad that concerns you (apparent mistreatment etc) can be forwarded to the Free Ads Team. :D

I've just updated the contact details on the first page. Sadly, Jaysmonkey has stepped down from the team due to a lack of time but we would like thank her for all her hard work over the past few years. :love::love:

:D I'd like to welcome Fee to the Free Ads Team; contact details for both her and Fifibutton are on the first post of this thread so please PM one or the other if you have concerns about any free ads, rabbits on ebay and the like....... :wave:

Fee's sadly stepping down from Free Ads due to family commitments; please PM Fifibutton with any ads for the time being. Thanks to Fee for her help. :love:

I've just updated the details on the first page - Peterbunny, mushlett and tabithakat64 are joining Fifibutton on the Free Ads Team. Please feel free to PM any of them with any links to free ads that you're concerned about. :D

Really kind of you to help

Just a little point to ad to you info about Pets at home beautiful bunny. Where in the country is she?

Hi Tamsin, do you need any more volunteers to do this? I've recently read about the massive increase in online sales of dogs on these sites and I'm sure it must be the same for rabbits too. Happy to help if you need more volunteers. :wave:

Hi Tamsin, do you need any more volunteers to do this? I've recently read about the massive increase in online sales of dogs on these sites and I'm sure it must be the same for rabbits too. Happy to help if you need more volunteers. :wave:

Hi there :wave:

That's a lovely offer. You might want to PM Tamsin directly, as she may not see this post :)

Hello I have a link I would like to send but can't find those members to message.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back