Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rules for Free Ads

Default New Rules for Free Ads

Dear Members,

As you may be aware there have been some concerns recently regarding rabbits advertising on freeads. We have put a new system together to deal with these. In future if you have any concerns regarding a rabbit listed on freeads, ebay or similar sites please send a private message with the details to any member of our Free Ads team (listed below; click on the name to send a PM) who will contact the seller to offer help and advice.

Free Ads Team
    Peterbunny
    mushlett
    tabithakat64

As part of this new system we will be banning the posting of links to freeads, any topics of this nature will be removed.

Thanks to the above members for volunteering to take the role

Any questions, please let me know.

Tamsin

Wise Old Thumper

If Liz needs another helper at any time, I'm willing to help out
    Make 2015 in 2015 ~ Total so far: 37

CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more

I'd Like to help out if in my area
    Starlight's Animal Boarding
    A Home Away From Home For Your Furry Little Friends
    Tel: 07810341925/Email: starlightsanimalboarding@hotmail.co.uk

10% of all bookings are donated to our local rescue- Cuddly Critters!

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightsAnimalSanctuary View Post
    I'd Like to help out if in my area
    Thank you, hopefully most free ads will only need to be sent an email giving them links to local rescues and the rabbit rehome site.

Oh I so liking this forum you are so rescue friendly!!!

I'm on another forum sometimes but they are USA base and very much into breeding!

I have just looked at rabbits on Gumtree London (i do everyday just out of interest) and there are so many offering free to good home, its such a shame poor things!! Wish i could take them all

Default Friends Disabled Sister

I saw a post a few days ago about someone who was looking for a rabbit for his friends Disabled sister. I don't believe this one bit, sorry but I think they're just looking for (Covers bunnies ears) snake food!

Quote Originally Posted by Demismith View Post
    I saw a post a few days ago about someone who was looking for a rabbit for his friends Disabled sister. I don't believe this one bit, sorry but I think they're just looking for (Covers bunnies ears) snake food!
    Oh God, it makes me sick, I know that every living creature has to eat, its just such a horrible mental image that this creates.

Quote Originally Posted by Demismith View Post
    Arghhhh! I hate that so much it is totally unnecessary. It's just sadistic using their 'pet' as an excuse to watch the suffering of other animals. I have a snake and i feed her defrost mice i buy from a place i KNOW euthanise humanely. Live feeding is totally pointless and not good for the snake either!!!

New Kit

Default Please Help Blossom

Hi All,

Im new to this forum and have never posted here before but someone suggested I try here.

Ill copy and paste my thread Ive put on another forum in the hope someone can put this in the right section and hopefully help this bunny!

This is a plea for a rabbit called Blossom.

I have been seeing her since last year stuck in a small area in Pets @ Home.

She is in the adoption section and Im sure know one will take her when they see all the baby cute fluffy bunnies opposite her tiny little cubicle.

She is stunning she is white with blue eyes. Im not sure what breed she is but im sure she has some rex in her as he fur looks like she does.

She was given up as her previous owners were moving and couldnt take her with them. She has sadly not been neutered or vaccinated and I Think this adds to know one wanting her.

She has always been a house rabbit. I took a few photos of her today with my phone and am trying to work out how to get them up here so you all can see how stunning she is.

Please someone give this bunny a home I seriously doubt anyone will walk in and take her.

I myself can not take her on as I have my hands full with my 2 and my toddler plus expecting baby number 2 any day now.

Even if your a rescue org she would better off with you than stuck in pets at home with no fresh air no stimulation nor excersise.

Please someone help this beautiful girl! please she has been on offer since November 10th 2009.