• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tragic News.

I have not been able to get you and your beautiful little girls out of my mind all day today.....or in the past week. Sending HUGE hugs your way, I hope you are managing to hold up. :cry: :cry: X X X X X

I have been thinking of you and your girls Donna ever since this tragedy happened and what a terrible shock it must have been for you.I hope you found the strength to get through today.

You are also often in my thoughts. My husband loves his bike and i believe we need to enjoy life as we don not know our destiny. I'm so sorry you girls were left alone. Stay strong you are not alone whilst you are on RU! x

my lord!

thats awfull news very depest condolences at this time of loss im in shock it sounds dreadfull :shock::cry:

Just read this. I send you my best wishes to you through the coming times for you.

I understand alittle how you are feeling as I have just lost my husband to cancer 3 weeks ago. My kids are 6 and 7 and its very hard but I do send my condolences and sadness for you. Take care xxxx

So very sorry to suddenly bring this thread up, please understand it isn't my intention to hurt anyone or make any1 sad. I have just learnt of Doncat5 husbands awful death and want to pay my respects. I hope that you, donna, are ok as are your beautiful children and family. We are all here for you.. please don't feel alone xxxxxxxxx you are amazing xxxxx:cry:

Back