• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol to Bolton 1st of May onwards

Me too.:D
Timmy thought it was funny to jump on top of all the runs last night while the buns were in them and run up and down n them:lol::lol::lol: the best thing is he knows he shouldn't cos as soon as I say 'Timmy what you doing' he jumps down:lol::lol:

Me too.:D
Timmy thought it was funny to jump on top of all the runs last night while the buns were in them and run up and down n them:lol::lol::lol: the best thing is he knows he shouldn't cos as soon as I say 'Timmy what you doing' he jumps down:lol::lol:

He used to jump on and off the hay bale when he was here, then grab loads of hay in his mouth and run off with it flying all over the house :lol:
He does know he is doing wrong though, he also loved to dig at the corners so of carpet (get right in with his claws)! :roll: :lol: I miss the little stinker so much :cry:

Amy could you meet Minimack this weekend on the M42 as Theo said she will take him for me and bring him over:D

I get off the M42 at M1 junction on Sunday afternoon will pm my number

Thats way past Warwickshire, the closest to Amy is Junction 4 of the M42 because there is a large Tesco's just off that junction and it has a huge car park

Thanks guys, Snowy don't forget Bertie is mine so no keeping him;):lol:

Excuse me please!!! I was always tols that possession is nine tenths of the law and I will have hime here!!!!:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Having not done a bunny run before, a quick question. Will he come from the rescue in a carrier or do we change carriers when we hand him over??

Back