• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liverpool to Leicester

Yes Friday would be OK if I can meet up with the contact(sounds like we're a bunch of spies!!) somewhere near J18. Does anyone know if that's accessible to both N&S carraigeways?
ETA I'd do the pick up from Chester station and then drive to the meet-up point on M6

services at Junctions are accessible from n&s, so if there are services there then I'd assume it'd be fine...

It'll have to be clinical timing lol.If i can't get Friday off of work I'll need to be in Chester for 1:30 at the latest as i work 3:30-7:30.My partner will be in Chester that day but she's meeting her parents xx

I can meet you anytime at chester station Lou, so it all depends on the timing of the M6 meet-up. Or I could meet Hawys in Chester and pick from there if she can take the rabbits with her. Whatever's easiest.

I can meet you anytime at chester station Lou, so it all depends on the timing of the M6 meet-up. Or I could meet Hawys in Chester and pick from there if she can take the rabbits with her. Whatever's easiest.

I'll try to get confirmation a time off my o/h soon - but I think he's leaving Dumfries at around 4pm, the trip should take around 3 hours - so he'll probably be there at 7pm...

How big are the buns? I've got 2@ 4x2 emergency hutches they can stay in until I take them on the M6. However, if one is really big I could, at a push, put him/her in the bathroom:)

Neither of them are huge.Hollie is a small dutch girl and the rescue bun is a 5 month old dwarf lop..i'd say both weigh under 2kgs quite easily xx

I am in Leeds on Saturday, if the bun can be got to Leeds, we'll be going home to Leicester later on Saturday evening

Think Liverpool is about 50 miles away although may be able to get a bit closer.

If this is any good or nothing better can be sorted, give me a shout!

Thanks for your part in this Hilda,I really appreciate it.I miss them both so much.can't wait til Hollie is back...hopefully with a husbun :) xx

Thank you to everyone for helping with the P@H bunny run. It was nice to meet you Jill. He has settled in well and taken it all in his stride :D

Back