• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liverpool to Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Hollie down to Leicester..or part way..to help her to meet the lovely Bucky?
This would be end of next week..23rd onwards
Thank you:D

Loads of IFS coming up now...
IF Tim's still with you, and if Hollie can be brought to me(or I could pick her up from P&H car Park at Sainsbury's outside Chester) I could bring her down to you Jill and pick up Tim and Felicity , but all that depends on it being the weekend (26th/27th) and IF Roger's not working.

I'll see if I can convince my friend to come and visit me from Liverpool... I'll have to be extra nice to her now though :roll::lol:

A weekend would be great for me as I could get her on the start of her journey by taking her wherever needed :) Chester isn't far on the train xx

I need to meet Jill with some car boot stuff, but I'm away so it will have to be early May if this is still needed. Mick has to go to The Wirral (I forget why) to do something, so we might be able to do the whole run, staggered, but would be May. I have a crate for an overnight living room bun:D

ok, my friend isn't coming down til later now, but o/h is driving down from Scotland on Friday or possibly Saturday... Lou - would you be able to meet him at any services on the M6?

I've just spoke to my only hope of transport and he wouldn't be able to let me know until Thursday :?

I'll keep asking xx

Lou, if you get him to chester station I can pick him up and take him to M6 around J18 if that's any help

if this bun can come down with Hollie I can the4n take it to meet hugos there on M1 on saturday..all been ok'd with Hugos there..
so is that ok Louise..he will be safe:D

Lou, if you get him to chester station I can pick him up and take him to M6 around J18 if that's any help

Hiya Hilda,would this still be ok?There may be 2 bunnies going down to Leics..will know more within the hour. I'm goin to ask work for Friday off so I can get them to Chester if it's still ok,or somewhere along the M6 xx

Yes Friday would be OK if I can meet up with the contact(sounds like we're a bunch of spies!!) somewhere near J18. Does anyone know if that's accessible to both N&S carraigeways?
ETA I'd do the pick up from Chester station and then drive to the meet-up point on M6

Last edited:
Back