• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sue's rabbit rescue fundraiser

The draw is today, I am just waiting to hear from one person who as pledge. Don't want to miss them out if their money is in the post.

I am hoping to film a bunny (it was going to be BunBun but she is now at the bridge) picking the numbers if I can work out how to use my camcorder.

Good luck everyone and thanks for your support.

Michelle (Rabswood)

Im so sorry about Bun Bun (hug)
Would love to see a bunny pic the numbers xxx

Charging camcorder battery.

Miss Lavender will pick the numbers tomorrow, sorry for the delay :oops:

Rabswood

And the winners are...

Drum roll please...

Congratulations to:

3rd prize. bunny cookie mix & cutter - Oscarbunny (35)

2nd prize - bunny ink and stamp - Katie 7 (15)

1st prize - Flopsy - Bex (17)

Please pm me your addresses and I will post ASAP.

Thanx to everyone who bought tickets and to Miss Lavender (a Dewsbury bunny herself) for picking out the winners (with a little help/interference from her son Oxo). I was unable to video but I do have photographs which I will post later.

£45 has been raised for Sue's Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury. Well done everybody :D

Rabswood

Miss Lavender says...

''You want me to do what?''

Lavraf1.gif

Mis Lavener poses for a publicity shot...

Lavraf2.gif

Oxo helps out

Oxoraf.gif

Getting rabbits to pick out draw tickets :roll:

Whats needed :?

TIME, PATIENCE and DRIED FRUIT at the bottom of the dish :lol:

Rabswood

Hi, Just a line to say thank you to all the people who bought tickets to support us, and in particular a big thank you, to Michelle for all her hard work in doing this for us, when you sometimes question what you're doing, people like Michelle make it worthwhile. We will use the Money to get a Female Bun Spayed, Thanks once again all of you who helped us out in this,

Regards

Sue's Rabbit Rescue

Thanks Sue. You are very welcome. You and Mick do your very best for all the buns that come your way, without people like you (and people who support the fundraising) the world would be a much sadder place.

Best wishes

Rabswood

Back