• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6(junction 10/11) to Solihull

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted for Capel

Can anyone help me with getting Tim down to Chloe's(Solihull area) this Thursday? . I can get him to the Hilton park services on M6(junction 10/11) if anyone can do the last 22miles of the journey(it's longer if you use the m6 toll route) on Thursday afternoon that would be great.
Hilda

I could possibly do it, it sort of depends what time "afternoon" is. I finish work about half four so I could get there about 5:00/30 depending on traffic. There are two others close by I know about with good transport which are Julia & woodlouse. I could always grab from one of theirs.

Who's tim going to visit????????

I know Chloe has to go to the vets Thursday afternoon to collect post-neuters and Mackenzie for me so I would guess it needs to be before then.

he could always stay with me till she gets back. I've got one of her carriers here and other stuff that I was meaning to drop off.

Im wondering if maybe he is going to Jill's rather than Chloe's....just a guess though?

:wave:

Heya guys - have spoken to Hilda and due to my day time commitments we are looking at the possibility of doing it in the evening - but if it works better for Hilda and others could help out that would be fab! :D

Chloe's rung me to tell me to get back online pronto as I've had offers of help so here I am:lol: Thanks folks. Tim is going back to his Aunty Jill's to be bonded with another wifey. Not sure which one, although I have somebun in mind it depends on Tim!!;) It would be great if someone can meet me somewhere on the M6 sometime on Thursday. I'm not too clear about motorways so are all services 2 way? Ie accessible from North and south carriageways ? I'll be coming down the Southbound one

If someone can meet me at Hilton Park services (southbound)M6 that would be great as its just over an hour's trip from me. I can do it any time on Thursday, though in the daylight and out of rush hours would be perfect.

Is anyone able to meet me at J 11 Hilton park services and do the next part of Tim's Great Adventure?

:thumb: That answers our debate Hilda!! :lol: :lol:

As an aside tho - how come the bumph says 14 miles to the NEC and 24 to the airport when they're next door to each other??? :rolleyes:

mmmmm maybe becuase it's going from the middle of the NEC and the middle of birmingham airport which might be a few miles along roads. Not 14 though.

I can meet you capel but it would have to be after work. If that doesn't suit, Woodlouse (abi) I think might still be on holiday so could maybe if shes free could meet you earlier (it's only about 15 minutes from hers I think) & I could take Tim from hers to chloes. I haven't seen her on line yet tonight though Chloe has her number I think (i for some daft reason can't seem to find it) if chloe thinks its a good idea to "volunteer her".........

Ps. Chloe do I still have to get up before dawn this weekend to go to this blooming car boot sale? Perhaps it might be a good idea for you to collect Tim and your booty from my house on thursday :lol::lol:

Ps. Chloe do I still have to get up before dawn this weekend to go to this blooming car boot sale? Perhaps it might be a good idea for you to collect Tim and your booty from my house on thursday :lol::lol:

No - not this weekend - the 12th April ;)

I'll text Abi although she never gets them so might pm her too ..... :rolleyes:

Have just text Chloe back. Sorry, can't help as have no car on Thursday ... have promised it to the OH :( If Hilda wants to bring him here tho she's very welcome and we can sort it from there? x

Hi Abi. I could bring him to yours if that's OK with you. Are you far from J11? I've got satnav though that's not exactly foolproof esp when I'm using it..ask Chloe!!!:lol:.. Pm me with your address if you are happy and able to do this for me.:lol:

PMing you now ... it's no prob at all :D Sorry I can't help more ... but I can offer a hutch and or run (weather depending!) and a cup of tea or coffee for the driver! :lol:

Back