Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M6(junction 10/11) to Solihull

Default M6(junction 10/11) to Solihull

Posted for Capel

Can anyone help me with getting Tim down to Chloe's(Solihull area) this Thursday? . I can get him to the Hilton park services on M6(junction 10/11) if anyone can do the last 22miles of the journey(it's longer if you use the m6 toll route) on Thursday afternoon that would be great.
    Hilda

I could possibly do it, it sort of depends what time "afternoon" is. I finish work about half four so I could get there about 5:00/30 depending on traffic. There are two others close by I know about with good transport which are Julia & woodlouse. I could always grab from one of theirs.

Who's tim going to visit????????

Rabbits in rescue need your help www.fatfluffs.com
    Adopt, foster, donate, sponsor, volunteer

Warren Scout

If you are stuck I could possibly do Hilton Park to jct 7 of M6

I know Chloe has to go to the vets Thursday afternoon to collect post-neuters and Mackenzie for me so I would guess it needs to be before then.

Bunny Mummy to Juno, Scout & Fiver
    RIP:Honeycomb, Rowan, Caspian, Pippa, Maverick, Cassius, Callisto, Bobby, Mackenzie, Lexie &
    Marley

"I would like to be able to admire a manís opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me."
    - Frank A. Clark

Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum

he could always stay with me till she gets back. I've got one of her carriers here and other stuff that I was meaning to drop off.

Im wondering if maybe he is going to Jill's rather than Chloe's....just a guess though?

Bunny Mummy to Juno, Scout & Fiver
    RIP:Honeycomb, Rowan, Caspian, Pippa, Maverick, Cassius, Callisto, Bobby, Mackenzie, Lexie &
    Marley

"I would like to be able to admire a manís opinions as I would his dog - without being expected to take it home with me."
    - Frank A. Clark

Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum

Heya guys - have spoken to Hilda and due to my day time commitments we are looking at the possibility of doing it in the evening - but if it works better for Hilda and others could help out that would be fab!

Quote Originally Posted by Sooz22 View Post
    Im wondering if maybe he is going to Jill's rather than Chloe's....just a guess though?
    He's coming to me and I'm doing a swap with Jill for Mac on the way up on friday!!
    Last edited by chloaster; 31-03-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Warren Veteran

Chloe's rung me to tell me to get back online pronto as I've had offers of help so here I am Thanks folks. Tim is going back to his Aunty Jill's to be bonded with another wifey. Not sure which one, although I have somebun in mind it depends on Tim!! It would be great if someone can meet me somewhere on the M6 sometime on Thursday. I'm not too clear about motorways so are all services 2 way? Ie accessible from North and south carriageways ? I'll be coming down the Southbound one

junction 11 is accessable from both sides and is the cannock "Hilton Park" services.

http://www.moto-way.com/page.cfm?Section=2&location=20