• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny interchange warren and tunnels

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosies bunny interchange has come must get pics i se it up she went in so i nosied through one side and she pushed me out:lol:

Last edited:
Its a nightmare though when you need to get them out!! I end up pushing thier bottoms out the tubes :roll:

I agree with you there, Poppy is a little sod for hiding in hers when it's time for bed :lol: They're cheap at www.vetuk.co.uk, I love the way that the tunnels can be compressed- great for when we take them away.

They're fab! Linus and Selma love their warren although it can be a pain if I need to get them out!

My lot have one too.. came from vet uk.. i bought some cat food too so postage was free (if you buy food its free). I only have the interchange and two tunnels on at the moment. Simba has claimed it as his den and sits in the interchange bit looking out.. if you go near the tunnel he charges at you and grunts :lol::lol::lol: i have noticed he's nibbled it a bit though :roll: Oh and Fifi often spends the morning trying to move it around the room making a right racket in the process :roll::lol::lol::lol: So easy to clean too :D

Oooh they look fab, how big are they, might have to get some for my buns :)

The tunnels extend to 30" (760mm) 8" (210mm) diameter. But they can be compressed down to really small, and are bendy so you can be at bit adventurous and bend them to make them look like a warren!

Couldn't find them on vetuk though :? has anyone got a link?

xx

Back