• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**IMPORTANT Info Regarding Roaming Rudy**

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, Roaming Rudy is currently lost in the post :(

This will mean that people that have him booked in the near future may not get him for the dates they requested. We are sorry about this and if you require your donation back then please get in touch with kayj or myself.

HOWEVER - we have got his twin brother :lol: Who is on his way to the person that should have had him in January. I will have a look at the dates that are booked and let you know when he should be with you.

Due to Roaming Rudy being vital to Bunny Hop Rescue's fundraising, this will now mean that people booking him from today onwards will be asked to send him onto the next person RECORDED delivery to prevent this happening again.

Again, my apologies and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you still want to book the twin brother as he is now on his travels :) I will be in touch with those of you with bookings in the near future within the next few days.

Last edited:
I hope he comes home too. please don't hesitate to get intouch if you want your donation back:D
If anybody as a RR lookalike or knows someone who as please can I buy him off you as we have no spare now:D

ohhhh no ...poor little Rudy ...:(

but then ...are you sure he hasnt run away ....perhaps he fell for a lovely doe on his travels and has skipped off to Gretna Green ;)

Oh no poor Rudy. :( Hope he turns up soon. I would like to book Rudy's twin for a couple of weeks in April/May if he's available. Exact dates TBC.

I know I shouldn't but.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am concerned for his safety really, I promise :oops:

I bet he is with the Mad March Hares in Hampshire :shock:

I know I shouldn't but.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am concerned for his safety really, I promise :oops:

I bet he is with the Mad March Hares in Hampshire :shock:

:no: No laughing allowed! :p

I have contacted the police and reported him as a missing bunny. They are on the lookout! :lol:

Perhaps he intercepted one of our online orders and will turn up once he has eaten all the treats!!!!:p I have a delivery due and will check it with great diligence!

He Might Be Found

He may well have turned up in Wigan Lancs,:D I will let you know more when hopefully I find out tomorrow, his twin however is safe in Wigan with Missy

:no: No laughing allowed! :p

I have contacted the police and reported him as a missing bunny. They are on the lookout! :lol:

As Rudy already has a police record I didn't expect him to get very far. I was half expecting him to turn up on the next Crimewatch UK.

Rudyfrontcrime.gif

Rudylineup.gif

Rabswood

Rabswood, I am laughing my sock off!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you posted them before?! How on earth did I miss them, they are a classic! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for brightening my monday! :lol:

Back