• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham and Leicester

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Please could anyone help out with homechecks in Nottingham and Leicester? :D

Hi There

I've had a good day today and Pumpkin & Willow are now reserved :D

Can anyone help me out with homechecks please? I have one in Nottingham and one in Leicester - this week if possible..

Many Thanks

Jx

Durrrr sorry being dumb !! Yes the Leicester one is Hamilton, I don't have the address for the Notts one yet sorry - will find out.

Thanks for the offer for Leicester Jill will PM you details :D No its not Heidi.

Hi, I answered the other thread, haven't done a homecheck before (would need help with what to ask/look for) but could maybe do the Notts one saturday depending where it is if thats any good?

Hi, I answered the other thread, haven't done a homecheck before (would need help with what to ask/look for) but could maybe do the Notts one saturday depending where it is if thats any good?

Hi :wave: Many thanks for the offer, I was hoping to get the check done this week so that she go to her new home at the weekend so that will be too late - thanks though its very kind of you :D

Durrrr sorry being dumb !! Yes the Leicester one is Hamilton, I don't have the address for the Notts one yet sorry - will find out.

Thanks for the offer for Leicester Jill will PM you details :D No its not Heidi.

Hi again - the Nottingham one is central by the train station :D

I should be able to do some time during the week, but really does depend on where in Notts they are - it goes up a long way :lol::D

Back