• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herrrrre's BUNGO

bunnytales

Mama Doe
Howdie folks

Just thought its long overdue but I'd like to introduce BUNGO:lol::lol::lol:

It was no coincidence that during early January we spotted BUNGO (aka Victor - how could she call him Victor:lol::lol:) on Tracy's - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare Site - so on a cold sunny January Saturday I popped over for a Tracy hug and a bunny cuddle - aaaaaaaaaaand Rabbit Knapped him:lol::lol::lol:

We did (as I'm sure Tracy did) wonder if looking so much like Zac this was a good idea but he is such a laugh, quite bold and very different but luuuvly too and sooooooo luved:lol:

He took a wee while to settle but now is beginning show his personality more - luvs cuddles and can now be picked up easily - did have a few teething problems, mainly with our sofa but now he only licks and chews my fingers:lol::lol: (just joking on the fingers:lol::lol:)

Osohappy.jpg

bestfootforward.jpg

Meandmypal.jpg

Aint he just the cutest!- :lol::lol::lol:

:D:D:D

Doesn't that first picture have such a satisfied kinda look to it:lol::lol::lol: - I think that must be the unique bunny expression they all get when they have just chewed through your sofa:lol::lol::lol:

His name BUNGO by the way was taken from a long distant relative of Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings - errrrrrrrrr - I've thought of a dozen more names for him since then ...... but non of them repeatable:lol::lol::lol:

But I luv him really:lol::lol:

Well about time too is all I can say Lany :no::no::no:

So pleased that you've finally posted these as I've been bursting to say something but thought I'd wait for you to tell everyone.:D

Glad he's settled in and I hope the sofa isn't to badly eaten:shock::roll::)

Well about time too is all I can say Lany :no::no::no:

So pleased that you've finally posted these as I've been bursting to say something but thought I'd wait for you to tell everyone.:D

Glad he's settled in and I hope the sofa isn't to badly eaten:shock::roll::)

:lol::lol::lol: He is doing just fine gal! - he has decided he likes Willow rings much more than our sofa :lol::lol:

Seemed really strange having him about the place after Zac - and being soooooo similar - but we luv him dearly the little Rascal:lol::lol:

Thankkkkkkks so much Tracy - the house feels like home again now:lol::lol: - even with a little less sofa:lol::lol:

Bungo sends a snuggle XXX

Those are great pics! He looks happy with his wee friend too.:p. I love black rabbits as well, they are like sleek little shadows.

Back