• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not ready for my close up yet!

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Poor Bella. :lol: She was trying to get herself all neat and pretty for a photo, but silly me found her cleaning so cute I kept taking photos of her in mid-groom...

SN850521.jpg

SN850524-1.jpg

SN850523.jpg

SN850522.jpg

A few photos later, the camera battery died... So the cleaning pictures were all I took of that particular bunny. :roll:

** There's nothing wrong with the back of her neck there, it's just that I applied de-flea/mite stuff to them all today, and it makes the fur wet and then dries in little spikes. ^^

They are so good. I love it when they are grooming, especially when they get their legs out really long...:lol:

Yes! :lol: They look very odd when they have their back legs all stretched out for a clean...
I kept wanting her to wash her face and ears, as they all look very cute when they do that, but Bella looks adorable doing pretty much anything. ^^;

Back