• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Underhill Spring Raffle - UD raffle drawn

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Steph

Underhill Rabbit Rescue Spring Raffle Fundraisier ! Lots of super prizes c'mon you know your bunny wants the hamper ! Please support us !

1st Prize Big Bumper Luxury Bunny Hamper ! Probably the most luxurious Bunny Hamper !

Contents all in a lovely Wicker Hamper.

Bunny tunnel
Burns carrot chips
6 x large willow rings
4 x large bunny broomsticks
1 loofah ring
1 pumice chew
2 x chew veggies
1 x large sissal carrot
Large willow hay rack
Small willow hay rack with barley rings inside
2 small willow weaved balls
1 large willow ball
Anita Jerram card
2 Seagrass stars
Large vegetable garden salad
Pampered Piggies dried nettle
sissal ball filled with Timothy Hay
Aspelund Timothy Hay 2.27kg

abun199.jpg

abun195.jpg

2nd Prize £10 of Pets at Home Vouchers

abun201.jpg

3rd Prize Piggie pencil case and lovely bunny purse

abun200.jpg

4th Prize Battery operated Retro Clock

abun202.jpg

5th Prize £10 National book token, can be used in virtually every bookshop in the UK.

S4020466.jpg

Tickets are £2 a strip and all bought tickets will be kept safely until the raffle draw. We will accept payment via cheque or postal order, payable to Underhill Rabbit Rescue, Many thanks to Pampered Piggies for donating some prizes. The draw will take place on the 21st March 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
will you be accepting paypal? if now can do cheque, what lovel;y gifts, and i LOVE pampered piggies so wooo!

lol i love the way fact the alarm clock is called 'flipping alarm clock' lol, what i say every morning hahaha!

lovely idea xxxx

Awwww Thanks hun, we wasn't going to do paypal, because of the charges, so thought we'd do it over a longer period of time, with cheques. :D

yeh thats true! i jus badgered my mum into buying some cus of Treacle and Cookie from her work, and she said she would buy a strip too :D

will be getting them in about a week though xxx

I presume we're to include a note with any cheque with a name, address and contact number on it?

*gets out cheque book*

Also is their a minimum amount you can take by cheque, ie. £5, £10 etc?

I presume we're to include a note with any cheque with a name, address and contact number on it?

*gets out cheque book*

Also is their a minimum amount you can take by cheque, ie. £5, £10 etc?

Oh cricky yeah a note would be good, with your name and username :oops::oops: and return address. We can cash cheques for as little a £2, so you can buy just one :thumb:

Lenny my foster bunny keeps eyeing up the hamper in the front room :shock: Ive told him Ill buy him a strip of tickets if he leaves it alone :lol: ;)

i love raffles :D
never win but there fun anyway!!:D

im sure peanut knows theres prizes to be had, hes sulking really bad and wont touch the toys lol, he keeps throwing them away when i put them infront of him.
"i dont want these anymore, i want new ones!'

seriously! i just put one of those wooden rattles from the hay experts in front of him and he grabbed with both feet and then wrestled it away.... am thinking of trying 2 get video of it cus its so funny:lol::lol::lol:

Laura's giving you my money when she see's you. If I win anything please can you give it to your rescue buns on my behalf. THANK YOU:D

Back