Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scampis Coming Home

Default Scampis Coming Home

Poor Hayley
    the bonding didnt work between charlie, molly, benji (scampi) and poppy, and she needs new homes for them. As she doesnt have the room for 2 pairs i am going to foster them for her, and they may go and live with a member of my family.

Part of me is excited to see my little scampi again cu si missed him terribly cus i had him so long after he was 'ready to go' and after he went i realised how much i wish id kept him. I did just originally want Scampi, but as Scampi and Poppy (formerly Frans 'nancy') are now bonded it wouldnt be fair. So they are both going to stay here 4 a while, and yeh part o is very excited 2 see my boy agen but i feel so sorry for Hayley as she loves them dearly

Am going to keep Poppys name but hayley renamed Scampi 'Benji' and i to be he will always be my scamp so i will keep him as scampi.

Will post photos later on.

p.s everyone cookie is fine! Vet saw him yesterday and he is getting better everyday. He says not to neuter him until hes lost some weight as hes overweight at the moment!lol x

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

Warren Veteran Crystal butterfly's Avatar

awww yey i was hoping you or Fran would take them both cant wait to see pics

glad Cookies doing well

xxx

Crystal my beautiful princess heaven needed another angel, forever my best friend and worlds greatest rabbit sleep tight gorgeous always in my heart xxxxxxx

Misty and Toffee both stolen from their hutch July 2012. I'm sorry I failed you both xxxxxxxxx

they r here. god ive missed Scampi! i cudnt stop cuddling him lol. and his new bunwife is gorgeous!!!! shes so ickle! shes very pretty! lol they look like PB and J, cus poppy is the same as peanut jus with grey and scampi looks like his mum lol!

hope i dont becum a failed fostere...eeek!

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

Aww we need piccies! Miss my little girly so much xxx

awwww what a shame x
    Married Mummy of 1 beautiful little girl - Lyla-Rose

Aiming to make a big dent in my weight this year - started 29.10.11

Started @ 112.1kg
    Current weight @ 102.6kg
    Goal @ 65kg

I AM A FORUM BUDDY PLEASE PM ME FOR ASSISTANCE

oh fran shes beautiful! shes so small aswell! i love her alredy.

im prob wrong..but tis been a month since scampi was here, but theres a pocket on my coat which is in shreds from where he used to chew it, and as soon as i picked him up he started biting it...do u think he remembers me?x

I knooow Not sure if I should come and see her cos I'll end up bunnynapping her

Probably

welll....i think when i thought of not seeing scampi ever agen it was hard but then i got used to it, but when the oppuruntiy came up to see him i cudnt say nop so its prob same 4 u

but...here the next best thing

Aww They look so cute together

Awww that is a shame, but at least you will be able to see him for a while and my goodness they look lovely together!!