• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny badges - fundraiser for Honeybunny's

Shell

Alpha Buck
:wave:

I have 20 of these pin badges which I would like to sell to raise a little bit of money for Jill and the Honeybunny bunnies :rabbit2:

They are really cute, I have one pinned to the inside of my handbag.

bunnypins.jpg

I am selling them for £3 each which includes postage. If anyone would like one please PM me with your name and address and how many you would like and I will get back to you with my address for you to send a cheque to. You can also pay me by paypal if you prefer.

If I can sell them all then that will be £60 for Jill which can go someway towards the costs of neutering and vaccinations. :D

Thanks.

Michelle xxx

:wave: Thats great, you're helping the bunnies and my second favourite creatures too! :D

I would like 2 badges please, pm on the way. :D

Yes i did

They are sold by a Hedgehog sanctuary so bought them off there to help them out and use them to sell to you guys to raise money for Honeybunnies :D

Good idea Shell, and helping out 2 animal rescues (I have a soft spot for hogs, use to look after orphaned ones a few years back).

Are there any badges left, I'll have one, will pm you.:D
:wave:

Back