• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it my house or my chew toy..??!??

bumble1

Warren Scout
Will Bumble EVER stop chewing his house & run.......????? I am worried he will chew right through one day.

He has so many different toys & chew sticks/tunnels but oh no he just :love: what he shouldnt chew!!.

I have tried sprays etc (although I dont really like the idea of these) & nothing has deterred him, will neutering help with this?, is it an age thing? - or is this just how it is..................?

Bless him maybe he just has expensive taste!!!:roll: :roll:

Sounds like my Flopsy - endless amount of toys both in his house and in his run but does he bother with them - NO! He would rather chew on the inside of his hutch.

Flopsy is neutered by he is awaiting a wife (hopefully this weekend) and he may settle down.

i lost my bumble two years ago..she was a cat..my baby..lovley name for a bun ;)
ooh what is bumbles age? i tell you this for nothing..if bumbles under a year old..its teenage bunny years!! furry rebel!!!
Mind you there are some who carry one but nothing like they did as youngsters.
my woozle even ate the plaster off the corner of the lounge wall!!:shock: :lol:

kibles ate a huge amount of boks etc ont he quiet..till they removed her front teeth..then she just sucked them!

bif only nibbles when she wants the thing moed..as does bertie n wilow..bandit is a little nervous nibbler however..but darlinmg oscar only ever nibbled once in his life.and it was alaptop powercable!!! he never nibbled anything else..and was the cleanest bun ive ever met.

try the bitter lime spray they have for dogs..but use it often..its all thats stopping my pine unit from being a chew toy!!:lol:

i lost my bumble two years ago..she was a cat..my baby..lovley name for a bun ;)
ooh what is bumbles age? i tell you this for nothing..if bumbles under a year old..its teenage bunny years!! furry rebel!!!
Mind you there are some who carry one but nothing like they did as youngsters.
my woozle even ate the plaster off the corner of the lounge wall!!:shock: :lol:

kibles ate a huge amount of boks etc ont he quiet..till they removed her front teeth..then she just sucked them!

bif only nibbles when she wants the thing moed..as does bertie n wilow..bandit is a little nervous nibbler however..but darlinmg oscar only ever nibbled once in his life.and it was alaptop powercable!!! he never nibbled anything else..and was the cleanest bun ive ever met.

try the bitter lime spray they have for dogs..but use it often..its all thats stopping my pine unit from being a chew toy!!:lol:

I dont know where the name Bumble came from - I just saw him & thats the name that came to my head.....he definitley suits it though!!!

Bumble is now 4 and a half months old so he is still a baby.......so I have everything crossed this will be grown out of.......is this wishful thinking!!?? :roll: :roll:

Cant help but :love: :love: :love: him though

xx

Back