• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

never getting away with cheap hay again!

He's still got growing room yet.
Maybe his girlfriend could be a big bun to keep him in his place I remember he was to giddy last time you tried bonding.

He's still got growing room yet.
Maybe his girlfriend could be a big bun to keep him in his place I remember he was to giddy last time you tried bonding.

now that you mention it..... the satin ive reserved when i collected him was 4 months and already a lot bigger than him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

just hope the rescue dont forget me when shes ready for rehoming... :?

awwwww hes enjoying his hay. I too would love to try the hay:oops: I used to get cheap hay from a petshop, now I get alsorts from the hay experts, my two dive straight on it :lol:

totally amazed... hes always been a good hay eater but ive never seen him like this.... he hasnt stopped all night!!

I'm sooooooooo glad you've posted this thread I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong as mine have turned into complete hay monsters!:lol: :lol: They love the Ox bow timothy, but I can't afford it 24/7, so they get it as often as I can and in between they've had the P@H timothy and excel forage. Well I was recommended a local farm and went thee last weekend and the stuff is so sweet smelling, beautifully dry and green and the buns have gone NUTS for it! I didn't realise such huge poos could come from such small animals!:shock: :lol: I've gone through a third of a bale in a week ( 9 buns) and was getting a bit worried at the amount of eating going on, but having read this, I feel better !:D

hehe even better, he has no interest in his pellets they really are now his 3rd choice of food..... i guess they are just like us... our taste buds know cheap too :D :D

one day i will find a farm shop and get a bale of hay.... maybe when we go scotland for xmas ill see about a nice xmas bale of hay for him....

hehe even better, he has no interest in his pellets they really are now his 3rd choice of food..... i guess they are just like us... our taste buds know cheap too :D :D

one day i will find a farm shop and get a bale of hay.... maybe when we go scotland for xmas ill see about a nice xmas bale of hay for him....

Yep I wish I'd found this farm before now, but I'll be making up for it I think, and will be going back for more. :D Mine still have some pellets in the evening but as it's a mix with Bunny Basics T - pelleted timothy hay, they've got their cake and eating it!:lol:

Yep I wish I'd found this farm before now, but I'll be making up for it I think, and will be going back for more. :D Mine still have some pellets in the evening but as it's a mix with Bunny Basics T - pelleted timothy hay, they've got their cake and eating it!:lol:

Alvin is packin his bags, he wants you as his mummy :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive just bought him a bed off ebay to persuade him to stay.... :roll:

I've eaten hay....Sooty is a really fussy hay eater so I was trying to show him what to do. Of the pack he would only really eat the dried grass & orchard grass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think we are being had here?:lol:

yes i do and im seriously regretting the sample packs... hes gone crazy for the brome hay and the oat hay.... only the most expensive of the lot!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back