• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

old thread 2007!

Hi Honeybunny...

I'm sorry, I held back before because I've never done anything like this :oops:

Please PM me with details and I will see what I can do. I live in Daventry, it's not particularly close to Kettering but I may be able to get there

Hi, Im in kettering and look for a rabbit, male or female, would like to have another one to keep mine company, and as a friend for him to play with, if you know of any in kettering please let me know... thanks...

Hi, Im in kettering and look for a rabbit, male or female, would like to have another one to keep mine company, and as a friend for him to play with, if you know of any in kettering please let me know... thanks...

Have you tried animals in need in irchester? There is also NANNA animal rescue in irthlingborough, I live in desborough and used to volunteer for NANNA as part of my college course :thumb:

Have you tried animals in need in irchester? There is also NANNA animal rescue in irthlingborough, I live in desborough and used to volunteer for NANNA as part of my college course :thumb:

I don't have transport so can't travel too far, also need to know of a pla e that sells either a small shed to convert or hutches cheap..

Back