• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Leicester to Liverpool

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We need some help to get the gorgoeus Sapphire to her new home..

so is anyone able to take her part of the journey from Leicester to Liverpool?

i may be able to do a few junctions up the M1 to start her off:D

Hey :wave:

If Sapphire ends up in the Wirral, I'll do the last stretch to mine - it's the least I can do. I shall borrow a friends car :D

Don't let Sapphire know she's detouring via the Wirral:shock: . She might think she's being taken back to THAT rescue. You must be getting so excited now Lou:lol:

I am indeed Hilda, I can't wait =] =] =]

Well Hawys and I will be more than willing to do the last stretch from somewhere =]

PS: Hilda, did you send the makaton pack?

Thank you Hilda =]

I was asking because I've had a few things go missing in the post, and I thought that the makaton information may have been part of that. x

I know how you feel. We've had that problem as well, and always feel awkward asking in case it's taken the wrong way:D Any update on when Sapphire's arriving in your neck of the woods?

It's rubbish, I've lost a stone and a half in the last 7 weeks and my mums sent me some new trousers, and I've not got them yet, lol.

Not a clue, hopefully very soon. I'm assuming it'll be next weekend?

Next weekend is still the plan... not sure whether I'll be coming up Fri night or Sat morning yet... I'll let you know soon though :D

Back