Thread: vets know about us

Warren Veteran

Default vets know about us

mum spoke to our vet regarding chels' mxyi and do you know they had already heard about ru and said thought it was a great idea and worked really well! yay ru! may bwe could have posters up advertising ru to rabbit owners in vets/pet shops so people could look up rrehome for a bun or ru for advice!?what do you think .? tamsin any ideads for posters?

Quote Originally Posted by bunlover View Post
    mum spoke to our vet regarding chels' mxyi and do you know they had already heard about ru and said thought it was a great idea and worked really well! yay ru! may bwe could have posters up advertising ru to rabbit owners in vets/pet shops so people could look up rrehome for a bun or ru for advice!?what do you think .? tamsin any ideads for posters?
    I e-mailed the one from the homepage to my vets and told him about the site and he put it up on the noticeboard.

Cool! Yes, there's one about Rabbit Rehome on the homepage and that links to RU. You're welcome to make your own posters up if you like or lots of vets have newsletters - perhaps they would mention it in them

That's a great idea!!!

When I get some new ink cartridges for my printer I will print some up for my vets......they have surgeries all over the place around here!!!

I've put some up in our Blue Cross, and I've got some waiting to be taken to the vets - I thought the poster was a great idea

Hera - gone to the bridge 29.12.2011. We miss you baby. Binky free xxx

Hopper Haven website
    Here

Join our Facebook page!Facebook