Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Not sure what to do?

  1. #1
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,077

    Default Not sure what to do?

    Hey Guys, Need some input from you if thats alright. Im wondering whether or not to send Jen with Rhia for her spey. Jens a right stroppy little madam with Rhia & does chase/nip etc, which sometimes gets quite nasty. Think its just 'cos she isnt speyed though..and I dont know whether or not to seperate them til Rhia has recovered, & try to rebond, or to send them both Would never forgive myself if Jen hurt Rhia when she'd just been operated on I do usually take bonded pairs together, just not sure its the right thing to do this time. Any thoughts? Xx

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    15,803

    Default

    Thats a difficult one Becki
    If Jen can be a little stroppy it won,t help Rhia after she has been spayed and needs a rest.
    There again like you say most bonded bunnies will go to the vets together.
    Sorry not much help am i
    Hope all goes well which ever you decide

  3. #3
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,077

    Default

    Thanks Becca I think to be honest we're going to split them. Last time we were at the vets jen got bored and started biting Rhia's tummy ...so probably for the best!! Xx

  4. #4
    Forum Buddy
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Havant
    Posts
    10,630

    Default

    I'd take them both and ask the vets to keep an eye on them
    Last edited by Gem; 28-10-2007 at 11:38 PM.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

    Make 2019 in 2019 ~ Total so far: 27

    CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •