• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Boarders!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I had some holiday boarders come in today which was nice because havent had a boarder since august bcus its back 2 school.

two gorgeous harlequin dutch girls, fizz and tinkerbell! And they were rescue bunnies! spayed aswell! was v impressed!

my other is a little agouti lionhead called 'Fun' which is very approprioate bcus hes a little scamp lol! aorable! she saw domino grooming pebbles and asked if i thougt fun qould like a friend and i explained alla bout rescues and neuturing and she V interested and is going to get him spayed when they return!!! yay!!

will post piccies of them 2mo! x

lol funnily enough as soon as we got them i thought of you sooz!! they are beautiful! tinkerbell has a black splodge on her face and tink is alot paler. i will get piccies of them 2mo!,x

here you go sooz!!

there so pretty!

Picture011-1.jpg

tinkerbell

Picture017.jpg

fizz

Picture018.jpg

tink and fixx together

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

"fun" hehe isnt he dinky!

here you go sooz!!

there so pretty!

Picture011-1.jpg

tinkerbell

Picture017.jpg

fizz

Picture018.jpg

tink and fixx together

"fun" hehe isnt he dinky!

Oh I want them :( :(

I can just picture Caspians little face if he saw them. They make him look so thin too :( he really isnt bulking up well.

Back