• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrot Patch Toy from Pets at Home

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
DSC01423.jpg

as you can see i got one of these but they don't seem to do anything with it.
x

Mine have chewed there's to pieces they love it, it has an awful lot of glue on it once they've pulled the hay type bits off the base :shock:

What about planting some real carrots in a pot, and letting your bunnies dig them up when they've grown ? Mind you, probably a bit late in the year for that now.

Amy

Arrr wow that looks cool ;) I bought a carrot toy from Wilkos and gave it to Clover by the next day it was massacred all the green was chewed off and part of the orange :lol: Georgie still has her turnipy one

Esther x

Mine have chewed theirs to pieces they love it! Caramel wasn't interested, but she isn't interested in anything if it involves moving :lol: However Sandy and Lily have trashed it! Considering getting one for the foster buns, however I have put numerous toys in with them and they don't seem bothered! Would defo reccommend it for active bunnies!

I bought one for Hazel & Acorn on Sun. They spent the first two days on the base removing the glued on straw stuff. Now they're destroying the carrots. Its lasted longer than their oblong straw nest though - that only survived for 48 hrs. Their best toy seems to be the cat flap though :rolleyes:

I got one for Squidgy, hoping that he's dig at it rather than at the carpet. Nope! It looks pretty though!

Ooooh this is on my girls christmas pressie list! Think Rhia will love it, Jen'll be like 'you woke me up, for this?!' :roll:

Back