Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Pollyanna 10/10/96 - 18/4/07

Default Beautiful Pollyanna 10/10/96 - 18/4/07

Well where do i start my beautiful girl.........................................

You & your sister Tiptoes were my 1st ever cats, sadly Tiptoes passed away just a couple of months after you came to me.
    We both missed Tiptoes terribly & after a few wks i realised you really missed having a feline playmate so along came Mr.Flump, your new feline companion.
    The 2 of you really were my life, i was in a very violent relationship & coming home to have you to snuggle upto & play with was the only thing that kept me going.
    Oneday my brain finally kicked into action, i packed up all our belongings & we were on the move, i wasn`t sure where to but knew we had to get away.
    For almost the next year we were constantly on the move but you just took it all in your stride & aslong as the 3 of us were together you were happy. Nothing seemed to upset or faze you & it really was a case of where ever we laid our hat was our home. Then we moved in with Mark.............................................. .......................................
    I was soon to realise that we had finally found a safe place to settle down & Mark became your official `daddy`. You loved him as much as he loved you & atlast we were all settled & content.

Over the years we gradually increased our furry family but you always remained my special little girl. If the youngun`s got a bit rowdy you would give them a quick telling off, just to keep them in line. But you`d snuggle up with them too.

Then in March 2005 you were diagnosed with the dreaded `C`. We were told you had a very rare form which was sadly incurable. & told you had a matter of weeks - mths to live Initially you were put on a cocktail of drugs but they made you feel so poorly we really thought you were dying infront of our eyes. so after much thought & a discussion with your vet we decided to go for quality not quantity, you were taken off all that horrid medication & remained on just a steroid a day. You soon picked right up & sometimes it was hard to believe how poorly you were.
    You were the 1st to greet any visitors, insisted everyone gave you cuddles & were the 1st of our family that people would ask about when they rang. You really did steal everyone`s hearts.
    Everyone was amazed at how you just kept going, you really were such a little fighter!

Over the past couple of months you started having more `off` days but each time you fought back & aslong as you wanted to keep fighting we would keep fighting with you.
    You loved investigating in the garden & then basking in the sun for hours.

But during Tuesday night you became very poorly & the look in your eyes told us the time had come to let you go. So 1st thing Weds morning we tucked you up in your snuggly bed & set off on our dreaded journey.
    The vet confirmed our fears & it was time to say "Goodbye" & set you free. As you slipped away you gave us one last purr, which we knew was your way of saying "Thankyou". I cuddled you in my arms the whole time & told you how special you were as you drifted off to sleep.................... Our tears were flowing & hearts were breaking but we knew we`d done what was right for you........................

We will always love you our beautiful & brave little girl & hope you are now running free in the eternal sunshine with Tiptoes & all your other furry friends that have passed over.

Mummy & Daddy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here`s a few photos of our beautiful girl taken just a few days before she passed:

Im so sorry for your loss. Ive got tears running down my face so i cant imagine how you must be feeling.

Sleep peacefully little one xxx

Well said....

Oh Sue I am so very sorry I was only speaking to you the previous night and you thought that she may pull through again I believe that the pull of the Bridge was too much for her in the end and you did the most loving thing that anyone can do for someone that you adore.

Run free in the eternal sunshine now Pollyanna - snooze in the gorgeous sunshine, chase the butterflies and roll around in ecstasy when you find the catnip plants

Rest well darling - xxxxx
    Kisses to all the bunnies
    Jay, John and the Hairy Mob

www.ebonyeyes.co.uk

FREE THE REW EIGHT

so sorry for your loss, she had a lovely life with you ,cherish your memories of your special friend.

Wise Old Thumper

The Bridge has gained a very special angel

Janex
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

A lovely tribute to the beautiful Pollyanna,

Have fun at the bridge gorgeous girl xxxxxxxxxx

No words will take away the pain right now Su & Mark, you have been through so much hurt in such a short time, you are truely special people and all your babies are so lucky to have/had you as their mummy and Daddy xxxxxxxx

I know i have not been on the forum very long but your posts and your love and dedication to animals has touched me deeply

Sending love and hugs for you both

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Joanne x

Smokey - I'll never forget, love ya baby! x

Banned

so sorry. What a beautiful cat.

Thinking of you

x

Aww that is so sad and very well written, i got tears streamin down my face mum and brother askig whats up will read this lovely heart warming story to them... i am thinkin of you all, R.I.P lil girl and sleep tight...lots of love xx
    Mummy to many loved animals xx

Binky free my special wee man Pringle, Mummy loves you so much, life just isnt the same without you, have fun at the bridge (05/02/10)xxxx
    Binky free little Sophie mummy loves you <3 27.09.10) xx
    Have fun at the bridge,Chuck, Parsley, Millie, Sandy and Captain Smoggers, Love you all so much, i wish life wasn't so cruel. xxxx

I;m so so so so sad to hear of the passing of pollyanna...the bridge has gained a very special girl....

she looks just like my cat, Zoe..who is coming up for being 7!.