Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chubby, Indi & Scampi need a loving home!!!!!

Default Chubby, Indi & Scampi need a loving home!!!!!

These boys need a home!

Chubby was originally going to live with trecle btu after some discussion they would rather pair her up now rather than wait for Chubby to be neutured.
    He is such a darlign and really fluffy, hes face looks just like peanuts!

Scampi was the runt of the litter and is smaller than the others. He almost died at ten days because he crawled out the nest and got lost against the door which was very cold, i managed to warm him up and he survived, he is such a soppy darling.

Indi was named so because he is a little indiana jones, he was always trying to escape and is a little bag of beans! He is adorable and has beautiful markings which can only be admired if you see him properly.

I just wondered if anyone would be interested in them? They will be nine weeks old on friday so cannot stay with mum much longer. I do have spare hutches i just know they deserve a lovely home.
    Last edited by XMissySJx; 12-10-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

If only I lived nearer and did not believe Barney would hate having another male bunny in 'his' home... Indi is lovely. Well, all three are, actually. Good luck! x

Warren Veteran

i'd love to have one but my parents wouldn't allow for it and i don't know if milly and molly would like another bun. maybe in the future.... Good luck with finding them a new home.
    Mummy to Molly, a Black Broken Mini Rex, 8 yrs old, and Gerry, a Black Otter Lionhead X Dwarf Lop, 7 yrs old.

RIP Milly, love you forever xxx

well sum1 @ my boyfriend work is interested as he wants a house bun and has a big spare room he would use for the bun, so hes going to contact me within the next few days and hopefully he will be suitable. they are such darlings, im going to miss them terribly...id love it if they went 2 sum1 on here bcus id see pics all the time!hehe! the way we r on here with piccies!!!

xxx

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

hides eyes i cannot have indi i cannot have indi but omg what a stunner i want him sooo much!!
    Abi
    Teegra

TEAM B RULES!

lol when he was tiny he had just the 'wild' colours, but now hes tummy is fluffy and white, but when youpart its actually black fur at the root, and he has fluffy fur on his little feet aswell! ive never seen markings quite like his before

he is gorgeous very much like rogue my bun i had before teegra totally gorgeous i so wish i could offer him a home
    Abi
    Teegra

TEAM B RULES!

awwww

just bumping this up incase someone didnt see it yesterday

Couldnt get any piccies of chubby because he was hiding in an igloo!

but here are the other two:

SCAMPI

INDI