• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever Get The Feeling You Love Your Bun Too Much?

Its callled the bunny bug and you have it. It is something you probably never thought you would feel for a bun either. Do you find yourself spending hours just staring at your bun... marvelling at every cute little thing about them? Dropping kisses on their little heads and telling them that you love them? Welcome to Bundom! It will only get worse. :shock:

Yes I am a phantom starer..........I will sit in the garden at all times of the day in all weathers just mesmorised by him, I am sure he is thinking "who is this wierdo!"

I am looking forward to many many more years of Bundom!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't worry too much about my bunnies going to the Bridge because life is cyclical and we will all meet again somehow someday. :thumb:

Having said that, I know I'll be utterly devastated when they eventually do go. I'll really miss them and their antics. :cry: I have had numerous nightmares about my bunnies being killed or dying in some way and it's always upset me deeply. :cry:

AMETHYST

Back