Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Get The Feeling You Love Your Bun Too Much?

Mama Doe

We both love ours to bits and when those 'Bridge' thoughts pop into my head every now n then, something inside me just collapses. I'm so surprised by how strong that is, and a bit scared...thanks for the thread, it's bizarrely reassuring, I think

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK View Post
    We both love ours to bits and when those 'Bridge' thoughts pop into my head every now n then, something inside me just collapses. I'm so surprised by how strong that is, and a bit scared...thanks for the thread, it's bizarrely reassuring, I think
    Sorry... don't mean to be morbid Just wondered if I was the only one?

My best friend. Princess, I love you x
    FREE THE REW EIGHT

as yet i havent worried about Alvin going to the bridge, but i am worried about his wife (when i find her) dying as she will have had a shady past and im worried about his little heart..... im very guilty of tarnishing animals with human emotions the dog whisperer would prob slap me....lololololololol

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by catswhiskas View Post
    Sorry... don't mean to be morbid Just wondered if I was the only one?
    hey, I didn't think it was morbid, it's reality, and I mean it whan I say thanks for bringing it up, cos it gives other folks a chance to voice their emotions over a subject that is probably at the back of peoples minds more than we realise, and you certainly aren't the only one
    (It generates confusing emotions, that's why the )

Tilly-May She really was the love of my life Rhia is starting to catch up with T I think though!!!! Xx

Wise Old Thumper

I'm glad its not just me who is mad too!! I am dreading losing my buns, the last one I lost was like losing someone very close to me.

Homer is especially close to me as we had him in the house as a baby and as he has not been so good this year I have had to look after him and he trusts me totally and licks me lots.

When I found out he had osteo(whatever it is for his teeth) I read up on it (how I found this site actually) and cried the whole weeked as I thought his time would be up very shortly. When I told the vet he laughed at me when I said I had been crying all weekend and asked why. He has said that he will do the best to "control" this for Homer so I guess there is nothing more than I can do except take him for his regular dentals. I dread the day anything happens to my little man I will be a complete wreck.

Warren Veteran

Yes I think I do.

I just adore my two and whenever I think of life without my two I just well up.

I have to say I was like this when I had my two rescue guinea pigs, I couldn't imagine getting other piggies, they were just such unique little guys.
    Last edited by FriskyClover; 09-10-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    Inky (2004-20012) and Smokey (2004-2015)
    "Your absence has gone through me. Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

Warren Scout

Thank goodness - there are more people who feel the same............I have only had Bumble (& he is my first) for a few weeks & thought it was new bunny owner syndrome..................I love him so much & even though he has started to nip & be mischievious.......he is still my sweetie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK View Post
    hey, I didn't think it was morbid, it's reality, and I mean it whan I say thanks for bringing it up, cos it gives other folks a chance to voice their emotions over a subject that is probably at the back of peoples minds more than we realise, and you certainly aren't the only one
    (It generates confusing emotions, that's why the )

Awwww. I know it is something that is always there isn't it? Everytime you look at them it is lurking somewhere cos they are such frail little babies xxx

FREE THE REW EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by bumble1 View Post
    Thank goodness - there are more people who feel the same............I have only had Bumble (& he is my first) for a few weeks & thought it was new bunny owner syndrome..................I love him so much & even though he has started to nip & be mischievious.......he is still my sweetie!!!
    Its callled the bunny bug and you have it. It is something you probably never thought you would feel for a bun either. Do you find yourself spending hours just staring at your bun... marvelling at every cute little thing about them? Dropping kisses on their little heads and telling them that you love them? Welcome to Bundom! It will only get worse.

FREE THE REW EIGHT