• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Babies!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some little clips of the babies bikying in the 'rabbit garden' yesterday evening!

Starring: "Chubby" (because hes the fluffiest!)who is going to be Treacles new friend(mums work rabbit, for people with learning difficulties)

chubby.jpg

"Indi" because he is is like indiana jones always tryign to escape! No home for him yet
DSCF1506.jpg

"Scampi" because hes a little scamp! no home for him yet either
scamp-1.jpg

"Chomp" (this is the little girl who already has a name and i was told this would be her name so i am calling her it already so she gets used to it!)

awwwwwww :love: :love: :love: they are all so precious bet it will be sad to see them all go to their new homes :( so sorry i couldnt take little indi just dont have as much time now that im working full time so wouldnt have been fair on him :cry: hope him and scampi find perfect homes :love:

Aww, they're all gorgeous :love: They look so happy, well done :D Must be so hard letting them go though xxx

Chubby has a home waiting, at my mums work but i am keeping him here until hes neutured..yay :)

but little scampi is still looking, typical black bunny...nobody wants him!

Chubby has a home waiting, at my mums work but i am keeping him here until hes neutured..yay :)

but little scampi is still looking, typical black bunny...nobody wants him!

I was going to say, you've got a litter of hard to home colours havent you! Sure there will be many people like me though, who think they're by far the most gorgeous colours :D If I could have some more, you'd not be looking much longer for homes!:oops: :lol: Xx

yeh, nobody wants Indi because he is an agouti and looks wild, and nobody wants scampi because hes black. :(

well ive had people offer to give them homes but none have been suitable so far, im gettign a bit worried now cus they wuill be 9 weeks on friday and i will have to take them away from jelly then

hes so special. i love him to peices. hes the most bold adventurous little guy iver seen. He isnt scared of anything, and always jumps on me!and whenever i feed him he grooms me on my hands. my boyfriend wants us to keep him but ive told we cant. But i wish we could!

Back