• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Because I'm such a useless Mum..

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Rhia has started putting herself to bed in the evenings!!! :shock: I usually take the top off the run to get the water bowl out & come indoors to fill it...now whilst I'm inside, Rhia jumps out the run, goes up the garden-and by the time I get back out she's actually in her hutch, munching hay!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

039.jpg

Aw bless her.

Marley and Scout come to the edge of the run to let me pick them up and put them away, I think it has more to do with knowing they get dinner though.

ahhhh what a sweatheart. Has she calmed down a bit now? I remeber a month or so ago you were worried about her.

ahhhh what a sweatheart. Has she calmed down a bit now? I remeber a month or so ago you were worried about her.

Shes wonderful :D Since shes grown a bit older & bonded with Jen (pretty sure the fact that she was desperate for bunny love was the reason actually) she's such an angel. Loves absolutely anyone and anything...:love: xx

Ah what a clever bun. I wish my two were more obliging when its time to go to bed. I normally have to resort to bribery to get them in the shed:lol:

aw what a clever girl! i wish my two would do that.

they blatently refuse to come in at night, and it takes me abot 15 minutes of tricking and bribing them lol.

Ruth xx

ahhhhhh she is so cute, With my 2 harley will go straight to bed and with honey its gotten to the point of chaseing her round the gaden till she gives in.

wow, what a clever little bun she is, wish my two would do something like that:roll: when it's time to go back in they both hide at the back of he run where I can not get, so I have to climb in and try and catch them.

vikki:wave:

thats sweet Snowflake does that now, Isaac used to but now he's become a little :censored: and I have to :censored: chase him round and round the house and then he ends up running outside and in hus hutch anyways :roll: :lol:

Back