• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for the little doe i rescued yesterday, deteriorating now there is another doe

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
the little doe i rescued yesterday along with wellington who passed away in my arms last night today has deteriorated she,s gone into gut stasis, just got back from the vets again im doing all i can but i fear it may be to late :cry: :cry: :cry: so many get well vibes needed i feel she,s giving up:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Come on sweetie...............PLEASE fight as hard as you can.....don't give up.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOW can ANYONE possibly be so cruel as to STARVE two sweet little bunnies??????????:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: She should be prosecuted and banned from keeping animals for LIFE
.:evil: :evil: :evil:

(((((( MEGA VIBES ))))))

Have you reported the case of neglect to the RSPCA?

There's no evidence now - sadly the RSPCA won't do anything unless the animals are left to suffer, and then who knows how many weeks it will take the RSPCA to see to the situation, during which time the woman gets a warning etc.

Just seen you're other thread about poor Wellington and this one. Just soooooooo horrible!:cry: Huge get well vibes for this little one!

There's no evidence now - sadly the RSPCA won't do anything unless the animals are left to suffer, and then who knows how many weeks it will take the RSPCA to see to the situation, during which time the woman gets a warning etc.

:evil: I used to think the RSPCA were great until I got my bunnies and have found out so much more about them, we had a guy knock on the door the otherday asking to sign people up to donate to the RSPCA on a monthly basis, hubby was shocked i said No!!! Dont get me wrong I think they do obviously save alot of animals which is brill but there are just some aspects that I just dont agree with, We had a small cat which had got itslef stuck up a tree at the bottom of our garden it was obviously frightened and distressed by its predicament and we watched it carefully to make sure it didnt hurt itself but were unsure what to do so we called the RSPCA and they said they wouldnt do anything until it had been up there for 24 hours or more:evil: poor little cat was terrified, my hubby was unsure about going to help it as he has bad allergy to cat fur but as the RSPCA wouldnt help he climbed the tree and rescued it, I couldnt believe they wanted to leave it up there for 24 hours before helping it:evil: OK RANT over

Sending Loads and loads of Vibes and Reiki healing to this poor little darling.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

the little doe who ive named lottie is deteriorating im still syringe feeding but she is not improving at all, at 4 pm this afternoon my so called friend turned up with another doe which was not shown to me when i removed the bunnies yesterday :shock: :cry: she is very very quiet and not eating either :cry: she however isnt skinny if anything she is overweight, i now fear this maybe something other than neglect, they said she was covered in flies which is why she bought her to me hoping i wouldnt slam the door in her face :evil: id quarentined the little doe and have quarentined this one.
i now fear they have possibly put my buns at risk, im barrier nursing quarrentining and keeping everything crossed that whatever this is doesnt spread, im exhausted with all this worry :cry: :cry: :cry: i dont know what more i can do to keep everyone safe.

oh that's awful - hope it works out OK :( You are doing a wonderful job but I'm exhausted just with 25 healthy animals - it must be a nightmare situation for you :(

the little doe who ive named lottie is deteriorating im still syringe feeding but she is not improving at all, at 4 pm this afternoon my so called friend turned up with another doe which was not shown to me when i removed the bunnies yesterday :shock: :cry: she is very very quiet and not eating either :cry: she however isnt skinny if anything she is overweight, i now fear this maybe something other than neglect, they said she was covered in flies which is why she bought her to me hoping i wouldnt slam the door in her face :evil: id quarentined the little doe and have quarentined this one.
i now fear they have possibly put my buns at risk, im barrier nursing quarrentining and keeping everything crossed that whatever this is doesnt spread, im exhausted with all this worry :cry: :cry: :cry: i dont know what more i can do to keep everyone safe.

Have you checked for flystrike?

I can't believe this how terrible and you must be frantic.... MEGA VIBES for Lottie... come on little one you can do it xxxxx

Back