Thread: Everybody is going to the vet- vibes appreciated

Warren Scout

Default Everybody is going to the vet- vibes appreciated

Ethel has been sneezing for a couple of days and she is bonded with Wendy-Sue, who is not sneezing (at least not yet). MacGyver just had a bit of a sneezing fit a minute ago. Not sure if he just got a little dust in his nose from me cleaning, or if it's the start of snuffles. The girls really need a once over anyhow.

So the earliest appointment I could get is Monday. OK, I need to make some calls, I think I'm gonna need some help from a "bun nanny"

Bun-nanny (say it fast- )
    Last edited by MacGyver Bunny; 28-09-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Lots of vibes xxxxxxx

My best friend. Princess, I love you x
    FREE THE REW EIGHT

~~Lots of good vibes sent your way!!~~

How old are they? I think if their immune system is mature then it's less likely to be snuffles. If it is, I have a bun who lives perfectly happy with it!

Sending loads of vibes!!!

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    ~~Lots of good vibes sent your way!!~~

How old are they? I think if their immune system is mature then it's less likely to be snuffles. If it is, I have a bun who lives perfectly happy with it!
    I really don't know how old they are. They were abandoned next to a dumpster. I don't think they are very old. A year maybe.

MacGyver was diagnosed about a year ago with it. But he was given some meds and it cleared up. I don't know what is up with this. Ethel didn't really start sneezing until I switched hay. I couldn't spend $50 USD on a bale of hay when it only lasts a month here. I bought hight quality Timothy horse hay from the guy that I get my horses' hay from for $5/bale. Not sure if maybe dust is bothering her.

They all need check ups anyway. Just not a good time for it, as this week was my small pay check week. But I can't wait until the 15th. So we're going. Oh, and I found a Bun-nanny. My friend Michael is going with me. LOL He has no idea what he is in for!

Young Bun

Sending the bestest of vibes.
    Jenk