• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe cat (U/D 1 year/ 2 years)

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Farewell my lovely kitty Chloe :cry:

2cbb01d1.jpg

EDIT: As next week is the first anniversary since my Chloes death i have decided to write what happened. I was in pieces for ages when she died and never had the guts to write it up on here.

Even though she didn't come from a rescue center i always regarded her as a rescue because my parents got her from someone who treated her very badly. Because of this she was always terribly nervous of everyone.
She had a psychological problem that made her continously pull out her fur and bite herself. Many vets tried to find a medical reason to explain why she did this but they put it down to psychological problems because of how she was treated. Despite all this she was a lovely cat, her favourite thing was laying in the sun on the patio all day long purring. And everytime the fridge was opened chloe would appear out of nowhere and meow as loud as she could :lol: everyone would get annoyed at her. She was a wonderful cat :love:

September 28th 2007
It was my first day of college on a new course. I came downstairs to see Chloe wrapped up on the sofa and then my mum told me when she came downstairs she could her chloe crying from behind the sofa, she pulled the sofa out and chloe stumbled towards her. My mum picked chloe up and she shook then suddenly went limp. My mum laid her down on the sofa but chloe couldn't move. She was looking up at me and the tip of her tail was moving. I tried to pick her up but her body was stiff as if she had been dead for hours. I sat with her in tears, stroking her telling her i love her. I didn't want to leave but my mum made me go to college. So i turned up on my first day in tears.

I phoned my mum at break and the vet said Chloe had had a stroke, and they had given her an injection, it wasn't known if she'd recover. I didn't hear anymore, my parents came to pick me up and there wasn't a word said for about 10 minutes, then my mum goes Chloes dead :shock::cry: I couldn't believe it. I got home and my mum had left her body so i could say goodbye, i picked her up and hugged her :cry: We buried her next to our dog at the end of our garden. I still miss Chloe so much xx

Last edited:
One year today :cry:
Sweet dreams Chloe, I still miss you and love you so much xxx

You will always be my special little girl
I hope you are free from pain and forever young with the rest of our rainbow bridge family

Two years now! For some odd reason when locking up the other night i looked round for you - haven't done that for so long :? :(

We still miss and love you Chloe, a few hours ago we got a kitten, i named her after you, my Chloe Nala Sassy, i hope you like our new baby Sassy, she has your pretty eyes and that adorable smile.

"Let's say goodbye with a smile, dear,
Just for a while, dear, we must part.
Don't let the parting upset you,
I'll not forget you, sweetheart" - It always reminds me of you.

Sweet dreams Chloe xxxx

Back