• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nellie Boblet

Sorry for the lost of Nellie, I will give my bunny Nell an extra special big snuggle tonight and remind myself how fragile they all are

x

So sorry Jane to hear this
myhtsolidhearts.gif

Maybe

Maybe you can still hear us
Maybe you can still see
Maybe you can understand
Why your lives were not to be

Maybe you can tell us
Maybe PLEASE explain
Maybe give some Girlie Boblet sign
To ease our loss, our pain

Picture1136.jpg

Jane and your Brothers Little Bill and John-Boy

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jane, I'm so sorry, this is clearly extremely hard for you and I just want you to know that I am always thinking of you, despite not actually knowing you, and I am currently sat at work with tears streaming down my face... happy that I am the only one in the office.... this truly deserves much thought and the girly Boblets will forever be remembered by so many of RU's members :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nellie after 2 years my question is still as it was on post 1 of this thread....................

'Why'................... :cry:

Im so sorry Jane,my thoughts are with you on this sad day.It makes it all the harder not knowing.I hope you can get some comfort in that your babies are looking after each other in heaven

Back