• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help Gemma to her new home

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Gemma the rex has a home but...the lady has an unreliable car so cannot come all the way to fetch her..this isn't an excuse..she will come to Bolton and os happy to pay anyone who can help petrol money.
So Gemma needs to get from Leicester to Bolton....I can do up to Donnington.......can anyone else do some of the journey please?
Thanks

I'm taking a couple of rabbits to Sooz in Sheffield soon, so could do Donington to Sheffield leg if somebody could pick up the rabbits in Sheffield?

Unfortunately I've got an unreliable car as well :roll: , so it has to fit in with when I can borrow my b/f's car.

Amy

I could collect her when we bring S&P up if someone could collect her from us from J19 on the M6 at sometime. She could stay here overnight for a couple of days if nec.

replied on other thread i could maybe do from sheffield to manchester, i work full time tho so would have to be a weekend.

Hapy for her to stop with me in Sheffield for a day or two if need be....Im sure I can squeeze her in somewhere :shock:

Oh my god, what can I say.

This gorgeous girl has gone to the BEST home ever.

Her new owners are the nicest people a bunny could ever wish for, it was a pleasure to have taken her :D

Gemma is one lucky, happy bunny, she has apparently been rolling on her back, showing her new mummy her tummy already, she's settled into her life of luxury instantly. wonderful!!

Back