• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Open Day 16th September

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Hopper Haven & Littlefoot Sanctuary is having its' Open Day on Sunday 16th September 12 - 4pm .

There will be stalls, kids games, face painting, and fun for everyone, plus you'll get to see all the lovely rabbits and piggies looking for a new home.

Your support would be much appreciated as all the money raised from the day will go towards the running cost of the rescue/sanctuary, which at the moment has in excess of 200 rabbits and piggies.

The rescue is at 557 Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross, Redditch, Worcs B97 5JP, and if you have any queries please click on the rescue link below for how to contact the centre, or feel free to PM me.

Hope to see some of you there!!

We made £283 8)

The weather turned out really nice and we got quite busy near the end after a slow start. Harry got reserved twice as I was trying to talk to too many people at once :oops: :oops:

We made £283 8)

The weather turned out really nice and we got quite busy near the end after a slow start. Harry got reserved twice as I was trying to talk to too many people at once :oops: :oops:

Well done! Thats loads of money! :D

That was me, :wave: , i was one of those people ;) Got really confusing at one point, but i knew the lady who also wanted him so it got sorted out in the end. I felt really bad though as their little girl really wanted him, aparently(she got annoyed at me after that and punched me softly...lol). But it was no ones fault. :D

Back