Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relaxed at the Vets?

Default Relaxed at the Vets?

does anybody elses bunny relax at the vets? or do I have the weirdest bun ever?
    The vet was feeling Blue's tummy today and Blue sunk onto the table and stretched his legs out behind him and starting closing his eyes And when the vet was checking his teeth he kept licking her Then my mum put Blue's carrier on the desk and he ran over to it and got inside and waited for us to shut the door

Quote Originally Posted by cavysrock View Post
    does anybody elses bunny relax at the vets? or do I have the weirdest bun ever?
    The vet was feeling Blue's tummy today and Blue sunk onto the table and stretched his legs out behind him and starting closing his eyes And when the vet was checking his teeth he kept licking her Then my mum put Blue's carrier on the desk and he ran over to it and got inside and waited for us to shut the door

Awww bless.
    Mine hate the vets and get really stressed

Nope... mine both freak out at the vets...
    Barney has sort of flopped against me whilst I held him like, 'mum! I've worn myself out trying to avoid this scary man, please take me home!' And Amber, last time, actually leapt from the table back into my arms... It's a shame, because the vet is very gentle with them!

Warren Veteran Crystal butterfly's Avatar

aww bless none of my rabbits like the vets Honey panics when shes at the vets and Crystal always climbs up my arm when the vet touches her the other 3 just go really wriggly at the vets and hop around teh table trying to get away from the vet lol

Crystal my beautiful princess heaven needed another angel, forever my best friend and worlds greatest rabbit sleep tight gorgeous always in my heart xxxxxxx

Misty and Toffee both stolen from their hutch July 2012. I'm sorry I failed you both xxxxxxxxx

Daisy is more relaxed getting examined by a vet, and being on the vets table than she is at home!

Maybe she's just weird...

Pringle is not to bad unless its his teeth getting checked and 9 times out of 10 thats whats being done, he darts straight up my front and cuddles into my neck really sad but nice to know he loves me at some point
    xxx
    Mummy to many loved animals xx

Binky free my special wee man Pringle, Mummy loves you so much, life just isnt the same without you, have fun at the bridge (05/02/10)xxxx
    Binky free little Sophie mummy loves you <3 27.09.10) xx
    Have fun at the bridge,Chuck, Parsley, Millie, Sandy and Captain Smoggers, Love you all so much, i wish life wasn't so cruel. xxxx

When Sasuke was at the vet the vet was simply holding him most of the time, and he seemed quite okay with it

Not relaxed... just scared sh***less!! But this means he stays still so they can do what they need to do. Mind you he did almost seem to be dosing off once so it can't be that bad... they are lovely girly vets!

Our vet said Buttons was really huffy when he went in for his neuter had to be cuddled by my dad while he got his injection thingy, lol and Casper was being so nosey looking around the room being himself he didn't notice th vet giving him his needle and continued walking around the table looking at everything

Poppy and Cleo are more relaxed cos there mainly alwasy togetherexcept when Cleo went for her teeth but i thik having each other there makes them calmer
    Mammy to one bunny Pepper Pots and 2 kittens Tippy and Yuki.

Visit my facebook page for art Artbykerry