• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anybun else walk on two legs?

Orenoko

Mama Doe
A bit of a lighthearted one. Lilac loves periscoping, she'll just stand there for ages looking around. But when she gets excited about food, she can actually take several steps just on her back legs. I've never known a rabbit be able to do this and find it so funny but also slightly creepy! I'd love to get a video but she does it too quickly for me to catch. Weirdly Rupert can barely periscope at all, he does it from time to time but doesn't seem able to balance on two legs for very long which is weird as he's super agile!

Can anybun else imitate a walking hooman on two legs?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

A bit of a lighthearted one. Lilac loves periscoping, she'll just stand there for ages looking around. But when she gets excited about food, she can actually take several steps just on her back legs. I've never known a rabbit be able to do this and find it so funny but also slightly creepy! I'd love to get a video but she does it too quickly for me to catch. Weirdly Rupert can barely periscope at all, he does it from time to time but doesn't seem able to balance on two legs for very long which is weird as he's super agile!

Maybe she's part Meerkat :lol:

OMG, that must look so funny!
I once saw Pepper take quite a few steps walking like a cat & that freaked me out somewhat :lol:

OMG, that must look so funny!
I once saw Pepper take quite a few steps walking like a cat & that freaked me out somewhat [emoji38]
It's slightly unnerving because she's so excited it looks like she's launching an attack [emoji38] maybe Pepper thinks she's a cat!

Hahaha I wish I could see:D Cookie does a lot of periscope but I've never seen him take a few steps like that. :D I think it sounds very funny :lol:

Aww, what a talented bunny she is! :lol::love: I don't think I've ever known a bunny who could do that! I can imagine that it'd look slightly creepy, yes. :lol:

She must be quite unique in this super power then! I'll have to try and get a video somehow

Lopsy and Aboleth did, but not without food already being there :) We feed ours from the top of the smaller run (carrot peeling occasionally, bramble every evening), so they have to periscope up to get it, and then totter about trying to get their face in the right place. Lopsy's lost his confidence really now, and Chibbs has never been a big fan :)

Here's a video of Lopsy and Aboleth doing the carrot dance: https://www.facebook.com/keletkezes/videos/10102245577747988

Lopsy and Aboleth did, but not without food already being there :) We feed ours from the top of the smaller run (carrot peeling occasionally, bramble every evening), so they have to periscope up to get it, and then totter about trying to get their face in the right place. Lopsy's lost his confidence really now, and Chibbs has never been a big fan :)

Here's a video of Lopsy and Aboleth doing the carrot dance: https://www.facebook.com/keletkezes/videos/10102245577747988
Haha yes this is it! Brilliant

Yes! Clementine can do this [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I call her a penguin when she does [emoji38]

Poor Lopsy...doing all that hard work then Chibbs nicking the food right out of his mouth! :roll: I was :lol: and yelling at my screen, "Eat faster, Lops!"

Mine buns all periscoped but I don't recall them ever walking on their hinds. Mimzy would crawl a bit as he aged but he was a recovered tilty with arthritis and blind and deaf in his later years, so that only made sense. Otherwise I think it can sometimes be a sign of joint pain or illness if they crawl instead of hop.

Fun video keletkezes, thanks for sharing! :)

Aww, look at them walking on two feet! That's so cute! :love: But, oh my god, Aboleth! She was so greedy! :lol: Poor Lopsy getting the food stolen right out of his mouth! :(:lol:

I want to see Lopsy :( but need to log into FB :(

Joey used to meercat for treats & would walk forward human stylee if we backed away slowly. At first we thought it was super cute & encouraged it, then felt guilty & paranoid so not done it for years.

Joey used to meercat for treats & would walk forward human stylee if we backed away slowly. At first we thought it was super cute & encouraged it, then felt guilty & paranoid so not done it for years.
Oh, how odd; I don't have Facebook and I could watch it just fine. That sucks that it wants you to log in. :(

Aw, Joey can walk on two feet, too. All these bunnies walking on two feet; I never knew they could do that!

Aww, look at them walking on two feet! That's so cute! :love: But, oh my god, Aboleth! She was so greedy! :lol: Poor Lopsy getting the food stolen right out of his mouth! :(:lol:
Aboleth gave as good as she got, and was proper smart about it too: we think that's why Lopsy prefers Chibbs, as she doesn't compete for food as much :lol:

Aw that's rubbish! Let me see if I can embed it somehow...

[video]https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkeletkezes%2 Fvideos%2F10102245577747988%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0[/video]

Did that work?

Aboleth gave as good as she got, and was proper smart about it too: we think that's why Lopsy prefers Chibbs, as she doesn't compete for food as much [emoji38]

Aw that's rubbish! Let me see if I can embed it somehow...

[video]https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkeletkezes%2 Fvideos%2F10102245577747988%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0[/video]

Did that work?
No [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] stupid Facebook [emoji38]

No [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] stupid Facebook [emoji38]
Bum. I'll see if I can get it on Google Photos or Drive or something. It's an old video off a proper camera so might take some finding (if I can't download fullsize off Facebook). It's hilarious XD Might take me a couple of hours (busy rn).

Back