• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea Pigs!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had quite a few piggies given in to the rescue lately. Some real stunners all waiting for homes
Just look at this gorgeous sow. I was so tempted to name her Scruff-bucket but she ended up as Tamarillo.
A friendly little pig who loves a head rub!

Tamarillo 070318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and then Watch. A very handsome neutered boar waiting for his Mrs (or many mrs) pig

Watchpostgroom by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

We have had quite a few piggies given in to the rescue lately. Some real stunners all waiting for homes
Just look at this gorgeous sow. I was so tempted to name her Scruff-bucket but she ended up as Tamarillo.

and then Watch. A very handsome neutered boar waiting for his Mrs (or many mrs) pig

Wheek wheek !! :love:

Tamarillo looks exactly like the GP I had as a little girl. His name was 'Patch'. Not very original, I know :lol:

I'm desperately looking for a friend for Hettie but, with all that I've got going on here, I don't know when we would be able to get to Leicester as it's over an hours drive away :(

I'm desperately looking for a friend for Hettie but, with all that I've got going on here, I don't know when we would be able to get to Leicester as it's over an hours drive away :(
Lily we can sometimes get volunteers who are going your way to help with journey..we have 6 sows..4 singles and a pair..and also a trio of sows..plus neutered boars..although not ready to go withsows just yet..all waiting for good homes. Please take a look at our facebook page and message on their..or pm me on here :)
https://www.facebook.com/HONEYBUNNIES-RABBIT-GUINEA-PIG-RESCUE-167230579241/?ref=bookmarks

So lovely Jill :love: I love the name Tamarillo :love:

Scruffbucket, such a great name for such a great piggie :D Definitely more 'rehome-friendly' as Tamarillo though :D

Back