• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Saturday Night...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
..since I split with James a month ago, I’ve been out every weekend and most weekdays. Tonight, I had the best Saturday night with just the 2 of us....

774f61a4666353bf6ee4cf657f923277.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful Petra, as always. Thats my idea of a wonderful night in :love: yes the tortoise made me smile too :lol:

Well you can always rely on Princess Petra to be there .......... and to be naughty :lol:

Hahahaha thanks everyone. She’s just adorable. She loves sitting with me and watching tv. Like this!!

13e348e6702cdf7516d6f6fcb48d873f.jpg

You know when you go upstairs to go to the bathroom, you’re in the house alone and you hear the pattering of feet. You know it’s either:-

A. Burglars

Or

B. Princess “why have you left me downstairs by myself and didn’t invite me to the royal bathroom” Petra

747223ad1a8f44d728cf9178ec6deab4.heic

You know when you go upstairs to go to the bathroom, you’re in the house alone and you hear the pattering of feet. You know it’s either:-

A. Burglars

Or

B. Princess “why have you left me downstairs by myself and didn’t invite me to the royal bathroom” Petra

747223ad1a8f44d728cf9178ec6deab4.heic

Oh my, she's gorgeous xx

Petra is lovely :lovely: she reminds me of my bridge boy Chester, he used to sit up on the arm of the sofa next to me except when I was pregnant he sat on my bump all of his own accord! We used to love the sound of him scampering up the stairs and if we called his name or whistled the same syllables, he'd race back down and come and find us!

Back