• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen- 6 Years on

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
His life may have been cut tragically short 6 years ago today. But in that short life he certainly crammed in a lot of living ! He was the naughtiest Rabbit ever, but a total sweetheart :love: I was lucky to be his care giver :love:

ypjSutL.jpg

He looks beautiful, and that's such a gentleman pose - just needed a waistcoat, can't imagine him being naughty! Hugs x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That expression just says, "Who me? Norty? Why whatever do you mean?" :lol:

Such a handsome chap and of course his lovely wifebun was beautiful and they were the perfect match. :love:

This was a difficult time for both of us, Jane. But you can be sure that as lucky as you felt to care for Sir Victor and Lady Lydia, they were equally as lucky to have you tending them. :) xxxx

He really was such a character ! He used to drive me up the wall at times with all his naughty boy behaviour. But to him life was just one big game.........and food !:lol:

Aaaw - I can't believe it was six years ago that Sir Victor went to the Bridge - time passes so quickly as you get older. Him and Lady Lydia had such an amazing bond :love:

Back