• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's buns have funny habits?

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Pip has just spent the last 15mins repeatedly digging my left armpit (I'm wearing a big baggy hoody). This is her 2nd session of digging tonight.

She only does my left armpit and will only do it with certain jumpers. They need to be baggy and soft fabric.

She also gets under my partners poncho and digs his hoody pocket repeatedly.

It's adorable. She never digs anything else and it's not every day.
5303c687fe994f3ff3c81faabe2fa1cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yes! in the kitchen is a very large, very heavy plate/fruit bowl. It is massive and since the kids moved out far too big for our needs. It just sits under the units in the kitchen but Dillon HATES it. He spends ages pushing and pulling it out from under the units, across the kitchen and into the dining room. It so must hurt his teeth but he can not bear it to be in the kitchen. I will try and get a photo.

Pip has just spent the last 15mins repeatedly digging my left armpit (I'm wearing a big baggy hoody). This is her 2nd session of digging tonight.

She only does my left armpit and will only do it with certain jumpers. They need to be baggy and soft fabric.

She also gets under my partners poncho and digs his hoody pocket repeatedly.

It's adorable. She never digs anything else and it's not every day.
5303c687fe994f3ff3c81faabe2fa1cc.jpg

Maybe she wants to snuggle into your jumper with you

Aww how peculiar!

Whenever me or OH take a phone call on the home phone (it's not cordless and it's on a little table so on a longer phone call we sit on floor with it!) Autumnleaf comes and bugs us to death. She'll pester us for headrubs, climb over us, and generally just makes a wee pest of herself. We have to sit and stroke her, in a certain way the entire time. If we stop for a moment we get groomed to headrub her some more. It's quite adorable :D

Similar to Pip's odd habit - She also hates OH's feet. She will dig at his feet and bite and pull his socks. I have a video somewhere - must try to upload it!!

Aww how peculiar!

Whenever me or OH take a phone call on the home phone (it's not cordless and it's on a little table so on a longer phone call we sit on floor with it!) Autumnleaf comes and bugs us to death. She'll pester us for headrubs, climb over us, and generally just makes a wee pest of herself. We have to sit and stroke her, in a certain way the entire time. If we stop for a moment we get groomed to headrub her some more. It's quite adorable :D

Similar to Pip's odd habit - She also hates OH's feet. She will dig at his feet and bite and pull his socks. I have a video somewhere - must try to upload it!!

Aww how peculiar!

Haha. Archie always nips my OHs ankles too, but only when he has his legs crossed. He doesn't like the foot hovering. Hahaha

Last edited:
Yes! in the kitchen is a very large, very heavy plate/fruit bowl. It is massive and since the kids moved out far too big for our needs. It just sits under the units in the kitchen but Dillon HATES it. He spends ages pushing and pulling it out from under the units, across the kitchen and into the dining room. It so must hurt his teeth but he can not bear it to be in the kitchen. I will try and get a photo.
I wonder why he dislikes the bowl so much. Buns are very odd.

Fudgie is very particular about me not standing in certain places in the flat. My chest of drawers is in the living room near the bunnies' manor and whenever I go to get clothes from the drawers she always stops whatever she's doing, runs over and literally pushes me away with repeated head butts. She also does it if I'm too near the ottoman which she loves jumping on. I think she might be a little territorial [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: So cute.

Spud has a strange habit. He shares my dd's room with a gecko (who's tank is on a chest of drawers) and whenever it's time for him to be fed / misted with water, Spud runs over and will stand directly underneath where im spraying and because it's a leaky spray bottle lots of drops land on his head, but he repeats this every time so must like it I guess :lol: x

Back