• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

CoffeePuffin

Warren Scout
Just bought an 85L bag of Megazorb from the website Millbry Bill for £12.48 including postage. I thought that was a good price, or am I clueless?

Dunno about postage but a sacks £5 at my local horse suppliers

I keep forgetting that there is a place on the end of my road that sells equestrian stuff along with hay etc. I must remember to ring them for prices an to see what they actually sell, might just cut my bunny bills down

I pay around £8 a sack locally (unless they've put the price up again :shock::lol:) so £12.48 inc p&p sounds pretty reasonable. :D

I keep forgetting that there is a place on the end of my road that sells equestrian stuff along with hay etc. I must remember to ring them for prices an to see what they actually sell, might just cut my bunny bills down

I get all my stuff from a equestrian store that sells other small animal stuff too, it's a lot cheaper and we get the horse feed from their anyway.

I get all mine online as there's no stores nearby that stock it, and £12.50 is a good price :thumb: Think it's about £1 less than I last paid

Oooo :) I'll have to have a look at this. Our horsey shops are just saddle shops :? And since our Auboise order fell through... :)evil:) the hamster needs something rather than woodshavings :D

Back