• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is........?

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Manhy things - but in our house, love is Flo giving Alfred a nightime groom. Apologies for the grainey images - taken on my phone so quality not as good.

:love: excellent groomies,Flo!

Oh off topic but I want to confess something. Every time I see the word "groomies", I always think the groom is the first and I am surprised. 1 second later I realize this is grooming/licking. :lol:

Aaaw they are certainly well bonded.

I am hoping to come for a visit when the days are longer as it would be lovely to meet you, Jan and Flo again and get to know Alfred. (I just want to sit in your lovely garden and watch fish swimming and bunnies playing. Bliss :love:)

Aaaw they are certainly well bonded.

I am hoping to come for a visit when the days are longer as it would be lovely to meet you, Jan and Flo again and get to know Alfred. (I just want to sit in your lovely garden and watch fish swimming and bunnies playing. Bliss :love:)

You are always welcome in our garden Rhianna. We’ll get the chilled lemonade out and you can relax away.

Back